The Lok Sabha poll dates have been announced and the world’s largest democracy is feeling the heat of the election. Along with elections,
According to the
The Lok Sabha Elections 2019 will be held in 2 phases in the state. There are a total of 28 constituencies in the state 14 of them will go into polls in each of the phases. The 1st phase of voting takes place on 19th April while the 2nd phase of voting is on April 23rd.
Pre-Poll Surveys For Lok Sabha 2019 Elections
We have compiled opinion polls conducted by various channels and agencies.
|ABP News – C voter||264||141||138|
|Zee 24 Taas||264||165||114|
|Jan Ki Baat-Republic and Republic Bharat||248-260||70-73||222|
|Poll of Polls||273||141||129|
Pre-Poll Surveys For Lok Sabha 2019 Elections – Karnataka
The Times Now-VMR and ABP-C Voters predicts that BJP and INC + JDS will get 14 each of the 28 Lok Sabha seats. However, the Zee 24 Taas exist polls predicts 8 seats for BJP and 20 for JDS and INC alliance.
|ABP News – C voter||14||14|
|Zee 24 Taas||8||20|
2009 Loksabha To 2018 Assembly Elections – The A To Z Of Karnataka Elections
- 2019 Lok Sabha Election Results From Karnataka
- 2014 Lok Sabha Elections Result From Karnataka
- 2009 Lok Sabha Elections Result From Karnataka
- 2004 Lok Sabha Election Result From Karnataka
- 2018 Karnataka Assembly Election Results
- 2013 Karnataka Assembly Election Results
- 2004 Karnataka Assembly Election Results
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Elections 2019 – Poll Dates And More
- Karnataka Lok Sabha 2019 Candidates List
- Lok Sabha 2019 Exit Polls for Karnataka & All India
- Useful ECI Apps For Lok Sabha Election 2019
- The Counting Of Votes For Lok Sabha 2019– Everything You Must Know
- How to get a voter id in Bangalore?
- Mysore Paints – A Factory that Inks Every Election Fingertip in India
- Bangalore Lok Sabha Constituency Statistics
- Chickaballapur Lok Sabha Constituency Statistics
- Mysore Lok Sabha Constituency Statistics