Treamis World School is a school with difference in true sense. The school believes in inculcating core values in the students irrespective of any bias. The founders of Treamis World School feel that every student must have virtues like, teamwork, respect, responsibility, ethics, empathy and etiquette in their personality to excel in life. Along with this, academics, sports and arts are the other three pillars which nurtures and shapes any child’s future.
Teachers at Treamis World School undergo pedagogical training to keep abreast with the upcoming and innovative methodologies of teaching. The unique design of the campus, child friendly installation, easy learning environment, value based education, integrated curriculum, and technology aided teaching are the hallmarks of Treamis World School.
Treamis World School also believes in introducing exploration insight in children and thus, there are numerous programs that are enriching and innovative in more ways than one.
Treamis World School immensely gives importance in developing motor skills, emotional stability, intellectual balance and social skills and ensures that these are inculcated and practiced with sheer diligence and each and every member of the Treamis World School family is expected to nurture and accept these universal values in their daily life.
On the whole, Treamis World School is an excellent opportunity for the budding young minds to get the best environment and extremely efficient mentor to scale high in life.
- Admission to Treamis is open to any child regardless of his/her race, religion, caste, creed, color, national/state origin, mother tongue, ancestry physical disabilities or special needs.
- Students can enroll at any time during the school year
- Admissions are based on first-come first-served
- The Admissions Office will inform about student assessment and parent interview dates
- Upon completion of the assessment, the Admissions Office will send the admissions acceptance letter
By August 1, the child should have reached the age of
- 3 years for Playschool
- 4 years for Kindergarten
- 6 years for Grade 1
Admission Process of Overseas Students:
The list below gives few essential documents required for entry into India as student:
- Letter of acceptance from Treamis world School
- Valid passport with student visa
- Health and AIDS-free certificate
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for the duration of studies in India.
- Spacious class rooms
- World-class computer laboratories
- Science laboratories
- Well-equipped resource library with electronic documentation
- Indoor sports facilities including basketball and badminton courts
- Internet and intranet access.
- Health care facility maintained
- Transport Facilities
- Follows IGCSE and CBSE courses
- Music, Dance
- Fine Arts studios
- Basketball courts
- Badminton courts
- Ergonomically designed furniture
- Half Olympic size swimming pool
- Open Air Theater
- Cricket fields
- Volleyball courts
- Tennis courts
Near Electronics City,
Bangalore South – 560105
Contact Number: 080-2783-9651