How to make herbal hand sanitizer at home? This is one of the top thoughts on everyone’s mind these days.
Well, making your own hand sanitizer at home probably would have never been on your mind until a month ago. Hand sanitizers are quite cheap and are easily available in stores.
However, situations have changed. The entire world has been gripped by the COVID-19 outbreak. The best way to prevent the spread of this infectious disease would be to wash your hands thoroughly at frequent intervals using soap and water.
Why Hand Sanitizer?
But what if you have no access to soap and water always? You can carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with you. Unless you have stocked up store-bought hand sanitizer earlier on you probably don’t have even a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you now.
Most of the retailers are having an extremely difficult time meeting the demand for hand sanitizer due to the quick spread of this disease.
Wondering How to make herbal hand sanitizer own your own? You can make a simple and effective hand sanitizer using the ingredients easily available within your home. Let’s find out more.
The Benefits Of Making Herbal Sanitizer At Home
- Quicker than washing hands
- The easiest way to get rid of microorganisms
- Bacteria on your hands can be minimized
- Easier access compared to using soap and water
- Good for the skin compared to the use of soap and water
- No side effects
How To Make Herbal Hand Sanitizer At Home – Ingredients And Step By Step Process
You can easily make herbal hand sanitizer at home using a few easily available ingredients.
- Neem Leaves: 100 grams
- Fresh Aloe Vera
- Basil Leaves: Around 20 numbers
- Camphor: 10 grams
- Alum: 10 grams
- Water: 1 litre
Homemade Hand Sanitizer – Step-By-Step Process
Step 1: Add 100 grams of neem leaves to a litre of water
Step 2: Add basil leaves
Step 3: Boil the water with these leaves thoroughly for several minutes
Step 4: Add the Aloe Vera gel from a freshly cut Aloe Vera Leaf
Step 5: Boil the water for a few more minutes and add Alum and camphor to it
Step 6: Allow this mix to cool completely
Step 7: Filter the mix properly and store it in a properly sterilized bottle
So, stop panicking! Maybe you’ve had no success in getting a hand sanitizer at a local store or online or the bottle you’ve been using is almost empty. You can make it using ingredients easily available at home.
Follow the simple steps mentioned above and make your own herbal hand sanitizer. You can kill the germs quickly without having to worry about the side effects of your hand sanitizer.
- 10 Ways To Boost Immunity Naturally
- Rasam Recipe – Tasty, Easy, Healthy And Everybody’s Favorite
- 5 Quintessential Navratri Recipes – Goddess, Food, and Festival
- 5 Appetizing Ugadi Recipes
- Maha Shivaratri Recipes – 3 Awesome Ones You Should Try
- Pongal Recipes That You Must Try
- Foods from Karnataka You Probably Didn’t Even Know About
- A Breakfast Food Unlike Any Other – The Story of Favorite Idli
- The Charming History of Maddur Vada
- Organic Food Delivery In Bangalore – Top 5 Stores That Deliver Fruits and Vegetables