- 53 services offered by the initiative
- Plan based on the service offered by Delhi’s AAP government
- Service to be extended to all of Bengaluru by Phase 3
In a bid to make their citizen’s lives more comfortable, the Karnataka government recently announced the launch of a Jana Sevaka initiative; a plan whereby health cards, marriage registration certificates, revenue khatas, etc will be home delivered.
Once brought into action, this will make the average citizen’s life so much simpler. The plan is based on the service offered by the AAP government in New Delhi and Jaganmohan Reddy’s government in Andhra Pradesh.
How to place Jana Sevaka service request
The system is designed to be simple and prioritizes consumer comfort.
Service requests can be placed at www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in, the Karnataka Mobile One app or by calling +91-80-4455-4455. An executive will give the consumer a list of documents required, details of the process and the cost of service.
Each constituency will have a Jan Sevaka allotted to it. These Jan Sevakas will be available from 8 am to 8 pm.
The government-appointed Jan Sevak for the constituency will visit the consumer’s home with a tablet, thermal printer and biometric scanner. He/ she will also carry a government-issued identity card.
The Jan Sevak will fill the form, collect documents and scan them before uploading them to the website. A delivery fee of INR 115 and a service fee will also be collected.
An acknowledgment will be sent via text message.
After the documentation is completed, the required certificate will be home-delivered.
The pilot project of this plan will be initiated in the T Dasarahalli assembly constituency. The second phase will see the government extending this service to Rajajinagar, Bommanahalli and Mahadevapura.
Once successful in these 4 constituencies, it will be offered to the other 27 constituencies in Bengaluru as well. This excludes Anekal.
There are 53 services offered by the portal. These can be categorized under 6 heads
- Health and family welfare
- Health Cards
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Income Certificate for Compassionate Appointment
- Land Holding Certificate
- Bonafied Certificate
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Solvency Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Physically Handicapped Pension
- Surviving Family Member Certificate
- Sandhya Suraksha Yojane
- Unemployed Certificate
- No Government Job Certificate
- Widow Pension
- Widow Certificate
- Karnataka Building and other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board
- Application For Educational Assistance
- Application For Funeral And Ex-Gratia Assistance
- Application For The Continuation Of Existing Registration For Next One Year/Three Years
- Application For Medical Assistance (Karmika Argogya Bhagya)
- Application For Marriage Assistance
- Application For The Issue Of Duplicate Identity Card
- Application For Delivery Assistance
- Application For Pension
- Application For Registration With Karnataka Building And Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Dept for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizens
- Senior Citizen Card
- Khata Transfer Through Gift
- Khata Transfer Base On Sale Deed
- Khata Transfer Through Partition Deed
- Khata Transfer Through A Court Decree
- Khata Transfer Through Release Deed
- Khata Transfer Through Inheritance
- Khata Bifurcation Through A Court Decree
- Khata Bifurcation Based On A Sale Deed
- Khata Bifurcation Through Gift
- Khata Bifur Thro Partition/Release Deed
- Khata Bifurcation Through Inheritance
- Khata Registration Through Court Decree
- Khata Regist Common Category For Registration
- Khata Registration Through Inheritance
- Khata Registration Through Gift
- Khata Registration Through Release Deed
- Khata Amalgamation Based On A Sale Deed
- Khata Regist Thru Partition Deed
- Karnataka State Police
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC/PCC) – Job Purpose – ANTECEDENTS VERIFICATION ONLY (As Per Police Station Records)
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC) – Domestic Servants/House Keeping ANTECEDENTS & ADDRESS VERIFICATION
- Police Verification Certificate (PVC/PCC) – Job Purpose – ANTECEDENTS & ADDRESS VERIFICATION
- Property Tax Payment Online
- How To Apply For Birth Certificate In Karnataka
- How To Apply For Death Certificate In Karnataka
- How to Apply for Ration Card in Bangalore
- Land Conversion In Karnataka – How To Do It?
- Khata Everything You Should Know
- Know the Differences between A Khata and B Khata
- How to Register,Transfer and Modify Khata
- Kaveri Online Services – Property Registration Made Easier