APS College of Engineering is a premier institute for technical education in Karnataka. It is located on the Kanakapura Road of Bangalore. The college was founded in the year 1997 by the APS Educational Trust. Since then this private college has been imparting quality education in the field of technical education.
The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
This engineering college in Bangalore provides a learning atmosphere that is supported by high quality infrastructure and modern facilities. It has a team of highly experienced and learned teaching faculty who are dedicated to the welfare of the students.
APS College of Engineering has a sprawling campus that covers more than 104 acres of land. The campus is situated in the suburbs, at a distance of 26 km from the city. Set in a serene atmosphere, away from the noise and pollution of the city the campus is an ideal location for academic pursuits.
The institute offers under graduate courses leading to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) degrees in six disciplines and post graduate programs in two disciplines. The courses offered by the institute are:
Under Graduate Courses
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Information Science Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
Post Graduate Courses in
- Digital Electronics and Communication
- Computer Science & Engineering
Infrastructure and Facilities
APS College of Engineering provides first-rate infrastructure and facilities needed for imparting high quality technical education. The major facilities available at the institute are:
- A huge library that has the latest technical editions of more than 24500 volumes and 48 national and international journals covering every aspect of engineering study and a unique collection of CDs for students and researchers
- Digital library that offers one step access to all electronic resources like databases, e-journals, e-books and references
- High end computer lab with internet connectivity of 2 Mbps high speed leased line internet
- Wi-Fi enabled campus to access internet through wireless router at any time
- Seminar Hall with theatre-style setting and equipped with the latest projectors, interactive board and sound systems
- Green campus with classrooms having solar lighting systems
- Sports facilities for indoor and outdoor games and sports
- Canteen-cum-cafeteria that provides a varied menu of healthy and hygienic food at very affordable rates
- Hostel for boys having all amenities for a comfortable living, including well furnished rooms, a general library, entertainment centre, indoor and outdoor facilities and a gymnasium
- Transport facility for conveyance of students from across the city to the institute through eight new buses
Training and Placement Cell
The institute has a highly active training and placement cell. The training cell has a Memorandum of Understanding with Infosys Technologies Ltd. for training students on technical and soft skills through their Campus Connect Programme. The training cell also conducts additional training programs by external specialized training agencies to coach the students in various skills. Students also undergo Personality Development Programmes (PDP) and participate in mock interviews, aptitude tests, technical tests, seminars, workshops, etc.
APS College of Engineering
Somanahalli, Kanakapura Road,
Bangalore – 500082
Phone: +91 802 843 2108 / 6
Mobile: +91 88840 12324
Fax: +91 802 843 2837
- Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- About Engineering in Karnataka
- About Education in Karnataka
- About Bangalore