Here are the official dates for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for 2023. The exams will be conducted from May 20th to 21st, 2023
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is an entrance exam for undergraduate candidates in Karnataka. The results of these exams determine admission to Architecture, B.Pharma, Dental, Ayush and other courses in government and private institutions across Karnataka.
About The KCET Exam
The KCET exam is conducted once a year as an offline exam. The exam has an MCQ format and must be completed in 320 minutes. The exam has 180 questions with 60 questions each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These questions are based on the class XII syllabus. There is no negative marking for the exam.
KCET 2023 Exam Timetable
|Release date of KCET 2023 notification||March 1, 2023|
|Availability of KCET 2023 application form||March 2, 2023|
|End of KCET application form 2023||April 5, 2023|
|Last date to pay KCET application fees||April 7, 2023|
|Correction in KCET application form||To be notified|
|Availability of KCET 2023 admit card||May 5, 2023|
|KCET 2023 exam date||May 20 to 21, 2023|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||May 25, 2023|
|Raising Objections to Answer Key||May 25 To 27|
|KCET Final Answer Key||To be notified|
|Class 12 marks entry||To be notified|
|KCET 2023 result date||June 17, 2023|
|Document uploading for KCET counselling||To be notified|
KCET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed their class XII exam from a recognized authority/board or are appearing for the same
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology as subjects for their class XII
- Students who have cleared their class XII exam must have scored at least 45% in PCM/PCB subjects. Students from reserved categories have a 5% relaxation.
- General candidates from Karnataka: Rs 500
- Women/SC/ST candidates: Rs 250
- Candidates from outside Karnataka: Rs 750
- Foreign candidates: Rs 5000
This fee can be paid via net banking, credit/debit card, UPI, BHIM or QR code
Filling The KCET Application Form
The KCET application form will be made available online on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in
Candidates must register on the website by creating a new user profile with your email id and mobile number. Along with the KCET application, you will also need to upload a recent passport-sized, colour photograph and scanned copies of your signature and left thumb impression.