Retirement homes in Bangalore are homes away from home for the elderly wishing to age gracefully, live aesthetically, and thrive independently. The garden city is gaining prominence with more retirement homes with reputed builders embarking on new projects. The retirement homes in Bangalore, provides an enriching experience for older adults with their super good amenities, care and comfort and thus extend far more than old age homes. Here is a bird’s-eye view of the best retirement homes in Bangalore, for you take a sneak peek in.
1. The Virtuoso – Designed with international standards
The Virtuoso by Columbia Pacific has the reputation of India’s first independent senior living community, designed to international standards in Bangalore. The Virtuoso Club and Serviced Community, Budigere cross, Bangalore is ideally located in lush green environs, spreading over 2.9 acres. It is strategically connected to the city in order to enjoy its vibrance yet experience the peace and tranquillity its environment provides.
- The Virtuoso provides the best medical care with its routine check ups and prioritisation of its residents health having Columbia Asia Hospitals as its health care partner.
- Uncompromising on safety yet maintaining the privacy of the residents, The Virtuoso Club and Serviced Residences has trained professionals to offer the best of security.
- The Virtuoso takes immense care in providing nutritious and tasty food by the chefs in the kitchen.
- The multi-purpose hall in the Virtuoso is ideal for hosting events as well as to engage in casual conversations, connecting with the others.
- The Virtuoso offers premium living spaces extending from a house to a home for an aesthetic living.
Price range between INR 56.38 lakhs to INR 1.14 crore
Website: The Virtuoso
2. Serene Urbana – To Age Positively
In Serene Urbana by Columbia Pacific, a premium gated senior living community in Bangalore, one can be assured of a new beginning after retirement. It offers the much-needed comfort and care post-retirement, lending a new meaning to life. A vibrant community awaits one, when moving into Serene Urbana with its active social calendar to connect with like-minded people. At Serene Urbana, one ages positively.
- Trained medical and paramedical experts from Columbia Asia Hospitals for the best medical care for the residents.
- Well trained 24/7 security team ensures the safety and security of the residents.
- A well-kept community garden
- Senior friendly swimming pool
- Cafe which serves lip-smacking nutritious meals to the residents, family and friends.
- A clubhouse with Wi-Fi
- Library with computer and internet access.
- Well trained housekeeping to take care of the daily chores.
- Buggy cars to move around within the community.
Serene Urbana is just 5 kms away from the airport offering 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK living spaces.
The price at Serene Urbana per unit ranges between INR 30 lakhs and INR 1 Crore.
Website: Serene Urbana
3. Tata Riva – A new meaning with a holistic lifestyle
Tata Riva opens the door for a comfortable, active and independent life for older adults. It is a part of the green township, the fastest-growing corridor of Bangalore. Spread across 25 acres of land in Tumkur Road and loaded with amenities, Tata Riva offers the space to live amidst like-minded individuals.
- 24×7 Healthcare Centre
- A well-stocked library
- Senior friendly gym
- Yoga and meditation room
- Qualified staff to take care of the residents
- Carefully designed living spaces with anti-skid tiles, sliding windows, emergency support systems in bathrooms and bedrooms etc
- Massage room
- Locker room
- Swimming pool
Price for 1 and 2 BHK in Tata Riva starts at INR 51 lakhs onwards.
TATA Housing Development Company Ltd.
Vaishnavi – The Residency.
# 133/1, Ground Floor,
Bengaluru – 560025.
Website: Tata Riva
4. Suvidha Retirement Village: For those with a zest for life
Located amidst lush greenery, Suvidha retirement village is set up in a sprawling 30 acres of land off Kanakapura road on the outskirts of Bangalore. It boasts 180 cottages with modern amenities and a three-acre water body. Suvidha retirement village was conceived by a group of doctors who had diagnosed the ‘empty nest syndrome’ in their aged patients whose family was elsewhere.
The Health Centre is well equipped for both primary and emergency healthcare. It also houses a small operation theatre for minor surgeries. A senior nurse is available from 10 AM TO 5 PM and a doctor who is a permanent resident.
- A well-equipped gym
- Two shuttle Badminton courts
- Banquet hall
- TV Room
- Safety lockers
For the price of a cottage in Suvidha Retirement Home, please contact
Sushruta Vishranthi Dhama Ltd.
Thalaghattapura, Uttarahalli Manavarthe Kaval,
Uttarahalli Hobli, Bangalore South
Website: Suvidha Retirement Village
5. Anandham Retirement Community: Nestled amidst nature
Anandham Retirement Community is for those who like to bask in the lap of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Developed by the Bahri group, Anandham is located in the north of Bangalore in the Chikballapur district, a 40-minute drive from the Bangalore airport. Anandham offers services that are tailor-made to suit individual needs. Hills and a natural lake surround it.
- 24×7 health care to deal with ailments of the residents.
- 24×7 Ambulance facility available in case of medical emergency.
- Battery operated cars for residents to move around the community
- A fully functional cafeteria, which serves tasty food.
- In-house maintenance
- Move in assistance
- Gardening services
- Food & Beverage services
- Concierge services
- Ayurveda services
For the price of a Villa in Anandham Retirement Home, please contact
Bahri Group, Bangalore Office:
#2A, 2nd Floor, Lavelle Mansion,
Lavelle Road, Bengaluru – 560001
Mobile: +91- 7338824508
Phone: +91–80–2227-5222 / 2210-5522
Website: Anandham Retirement Home
Best Retirement Homes in Bangalore Summary
|Sl No||Retirement Home||Locality||Price|
|The Virtuoso||Budigere cross, Bangalore||INR 56.38 lakhs to INR 1.14 crore|
|Serene Urbana||5km from the Bangalore International Airport near Devanahalli||INR 30 lakhs and INR 1 Crore|
|Tata Riva||Tumkur Road||INR 51 lakhs onwards.|
|Suvidha Retirement Village||Off Kanakapura Road||Price on request (Contact Suvidha)|
|Anandham Retirement Community||North Bangalore in Chikballapur district||Price on request (Contact Anandham)|
- Old Age Homes In Bangalore
- List Of Old Age Homes In Bangalore
- Navchaitanya Old Age Home, Banaswadi, Bangalore
- Priaashraya Assisted Living In Bangalore – Health Care At Home
- Top 11 Post Operative-Assistance Services In Bangalore For The Elderly