Since its inception in 2015, Priaashraya Assisted Living Homes has provided myriad healthcare solutions for the elderly in Bangalore. Their services range from personal assistance at home to old age homes.
Some of the things that set them apart from others are the availability to individualized care, certified caregivers, a passion for care and convenient services.
Priaashraya Assisted Living – Healthcare at Home
Whether your elderly relatives live independently or with you, the organization offers tailor-made non-medical home healthcare services to make their lives more comfortable. Their services can be categorized as:
- Personal Assistance: From everyday activities like bathing, getting dressed and eating to assist with moving around on a wheelchair, their Healthcare Aides provide personal assistance that enables elderly people to live with dignity.
- Companionship: The Healthcare Aides give a person‘s social needs as much importance as their medical needs. They indulge the elderly with friendly conversations, encourage active thinking and encourage mild forms of exercise to keep them active.
- Live in Care: The company helps elderly people and their caregivers by offering three different types of live-in service. This could be in the form of 24/7 care, help with daily activities such as grooming, meals, housekeeping and transportation and hourly care for the time when regular caregivers need a break.
- Respite Care: Priyaashraya also provides temporary assistance to caregivers for short time periods when they are travelling etc., and need someone to care for their loved ones. This can vary from a few days to a few months at a stretch.
Assisted Living Homes
Priyaashraya Assisted Living has two types of homes for the elderly.
Rotary Orchards Chaitanya Senior Citizens’ Home
This home is an ultra-modern facility that can home up to 100 people at a time. It is designed keeping the special needs of elderly people in mind. The facilities available include:
- Spacious rooms with attached bath/toilet
- Independent or shared accommodation
- Non-skid wet areas
- Hot water
- Central dining
- Nursing stations and bedside support
- Spiritual centre
- On-call doctor and rehab rooms
- Yoga center
- Entertainment space
Anandam was designed as an independent 5 bedroom house that can be a home to as many as 12 people at a time. Located in Hebbal, the home is well connected to parks, clinics, leading hospitals and places of worship. The facilities available include:
- Bedrooms with attached toilets
- Shared living area
- Sit outs
- Fulltime nurse, housekeeper and cook
Both Chaitanya and Anandam can be visited anytime during day by prior appointment.
Priaashraya Assisted Living – Other Facilities
Depending on the patient’s needs, Priaashraya also offers:
- Hourly/ around-the-clock care
- Reminders to take medication
- Assistance to prevent falls and injuries
- Alerting family members to any change in the patient’s condition
- Coordination and scheduling of appointments with therapists and specialists
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Ensuring the availability of prescribed medication at home
- Housekeeping and meal preparation
- Help with exercising if recommended
- Assistance for recreational activities
- Phone: +91 984 510 8474
- Address: 4, Dhanalakshmi Layout, Virupakshapura, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bangalore -560097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://priaashraya.com
- Old age homes in Bangalore
- Navchaitanya Old Age Home, Banaswadi, Bangalore
- Om Ashram Old Age Care, Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Asha Jeevan Old Age Home, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- List of old age homes in Bangalore
- About Old Age Homes
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore North
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore East
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore South
- Suvidha Retirement Village In Bangalore – A Haven For The Retired