The motto says it all- “Help us to help the living”. Ashajeevan is basically a registered charitable trust which runs the Asha Jeevan Home and Care Giving Centre to help the senior citizens of Bangalore spend a comfortable and secured life.
Asha Jeevan Old Age Home at Bannerghatta road in Bangalore has space for physically, mentally and medically challenged elders. People having age related problems like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease can also be a part of Asha Jeevan.
Asha Jeevan retirement home’s unit comprises of cottages. There are twelve cottages exclusively for double and single occupancy, each having a room, Utility area, attached Toilet, and an independent Sit-out. Residents are allowed to keep their belongings in these cottages. Facilities for self-cooking are available and can use microwave or their own computers if they so desire.
Doctors daily visit the centre for check-ups. It also facilitates nurses on duty round the clock and paramedical staff & emergency medical equipments. Ashajeevan is an initiative that expects supports of the kindly hearted to help the elders breathe freely rest of their lives.
Accommodation facilities for both male and female senior citizens are available for short and long terms as well as for life time.
- Short term (3 months) – Rs. 15,000, Admission fee – Rs. 4,000
- Long term – Rs. 2,750 per month (if fit), Rs. 3,750 per month (if bedridden).
- Deposit Rs. 50,000
- Lifetime (onetime payment) – Rs .1.75 lakh (if fit), Rs. 2 lakh (if bedridden)
- Single, double and triple occupancy Rooms
- Attached Toilets
- Furnished Accommodation
- Vegetarian Food
- Solar water heaters
- Pooja Room
- Dining rooms
- Visitors room
- Recreation Room
- An open courtyard.
- Counseling And Occupational Therapy
- Caregiving for Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinsonism, Stroke, Schizophrenia
- Ambulance service is available
- Friendly and trustworthy employees
Kembathalli Road, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
57, 7th Cross, Pavamana Residency,
Kembathalli Road, Gottigere,
Bangalore -560 083
Contact Persons Ms. Sujatha Bhat, Ms. Kalpana Mallya
Mobile: +91 98451 84079/ 98450 55715
TYPE OF MANAGEMENT
CRITERIA FOR ACCOMMODATION
- Bedridden & Invalids
- Retirement Homes in Bangalore – Start a New Life at Anandam
- Old age homes in Bangalore
- Navchaitanya Old Age Home, Banaswadi, Bangalore
- Om Ashram Old Age Care, Bilekahalli, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- Faith Elder Health Care Center, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
- List of old age homes in Bangalore
- About Old Age Homes
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore North
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore East
- List of Old Age Homes in Bangalore South