Navchaitanya Old Age Home in Bangalore has been relentlessly working since 1989 to provide the old and the elderly with the proper love and care that they need at this stage of their lives. The main aim of the organization is to bring joy and contentment into the lives of the elderly who for various reasons cannot stay with their families or prefer staying with people of their own age group.
At Navchaitanya Old Age Home great care is taken to give the old people the respect and affection they deserve.
Old age homes are no longer the dumping ground for old people but are picture of happiness and serenity where professionally trained staff looks into the health care requirements as well as other day-to-day requirements of the old people. Navchaitanya Old Age Home goes great lengths to ensure that the old people are given comfortable and happy environment to start their lives anew.
Both male and female senior citizens can be the residence of Navchaitanya Old Age Home on a long term or short term basis.
- Rs.10,000/-per month (for one person)
- Deposit: Rs.12,000/-
- Single/Common/Sharing Rooms
- Full Boarding and Lodging Facility
- Personal Laundry
- TV, Indoor Games, Etc.
- Yoga Classes
- Complete care of the old by competent and qualified caregivers
- Trustworthy and attentive staff
- Meticulous screening of the caregivers
- Polite and courteous employees
- High quality hospice care facilities
- Stress upon individual attention
- Customer centric staff
- Regular health check-ups by professionals
- Medical advice on Alzheimer’s strokes, Dementia, Cancer and MS and Parkinson’s disease
- Long distance care provision
- Admission to elderly based on personal interviews
- References from Gram Panchayat
- Competency testing
- Free eye check-up
- Mobile medical services
- Accommodation facilities for mentally challenged
- Hygienically prepared and healthy food
- 24/7 nursing staff for those who require regular medical mentoring
Banaswadi, Near Thimmarayaswami Temple, Bangalore
Near Thimmarayaswami Temple,
Horamavu Gandhi Circle,
Banaswadi Bangalore – 560 043
Contact Persons: Ms Manjula ShubhaShree & Mr Manoj Kumar
Land Line: 080-6565-5555
Mobile : +91-94482-44695 / +91-92424-29994
TYPE OF MANAGEMENT
CRITERIA FOR ACCOMMODATION
- Bedridden & Invalids
Also see about old age homes in Bangalore.