Since opening in 1989, Navchaitanya old age home in Bangalore has been in the service of providing love and care to the senior citizens of our society, who are very much in need of these two things at that stage of their lives.
The organization was set up with the main aim of bringing joy and contentment into the lives of the elderly, who may not be staying with their families for some reason, may not have a family to stay with or simply prefer the company of people who fall in the same age category as themselves.
The home is known for its peaceful and serene surroundings in Banaswadi as well as the clean, comfortable and hygienic conditions that they home the senior citizens in. At Navchaitanaya Old Age Home, significant care and affection are given to the old or elderly people and the respect they deserve.
Gone are the days when old age homes were the dumping grounds of the elderly but old age homes are a place of happiness and tranquility where health requirement and day to day requirement of the old people are taken care by professionally trained personal. Personnel at Navchaitnaya Old Age Home pull all stops to ensure that old age people get the contentment and satisfaction to commence a new life.
Navchaitanya Old Age Home is open to both male and female senior citizens where they can either reside on a long term or a short term basis as they desire.
- Per person- Per month –Rs. 10000/-
- Deposit- Rs. 12000/-
Facilities Provide At the Center
- Availability of common or sharing or single room
- Complete Boarding and Loading facility
- Personal Laundry Services
- Nursing at the center
- Library Reading
- Television, Indoor games etc
- Yoga Classes
Services Offered at the Center
- Full care of the elderly by eligible and efficient caregivers
- Reliable, Honest and Vigilant staff
- Well-mannered employees
- Diligent screening of the caregivers
- High Standard hostel care facilities
- Emphasis on individual observation
- People Focused staff
- Organized medical Checkups of the elderly by professionals
- Medical guidance provided on Dementia, cancer, Alzheimers stroke, MS and Parkinsons disease
- Healthy and Hygienic food provided
- Provision for Long distance care
- Gram Panchayat references provided
- Competency testing available
- Housing arrangements for the mentally challenged is provided
- Free eye checkups made available
- Availability of medical mobile services
- Round the clock nursing provided to elderly who need medical monitoring
Near Thimmarayaswami Temple, Horamavu Gandhi Circle,
Banaswadi, Bangalore – 560043
Contact Persons: Mr. Manoj Kumar and Ms. Manjula ShubhaShree
Land Line: +91 80-6565-5555
Mobile: +91-92424-29994 /94482-44695
Types of Administration