With the joint family system being overtaken by nuclear families, many elderly people suffer from empty nest syndrome. In such cases, living in an assisted living facility such as the Suvidha Retirement village in Bangalore is a great option.
Established by the Sushruta Vishranthi Dhama Ltd, this assisted living facility was initially conceived by doctors working with the Bangalore Hospital. As a result, almost 70% of the investors in this project are from the medical profession.
Suvidha Retirement Village In Bangalore –Contact Information
- Address: Sushruta Vishranthi Dhama Ltd., Sy No.18/4, Thalaghattapura, Uttarahalli Manavarthe Kaval, Uttarahalli Hobli, Bangalore South – 560062
- Phone: 91 80 26951000/212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Website: www.suvidha.co.in
Suvidha Retirement Village In Bangalore – An Overview
The Suvidha Retirement village In Bangalore is spread over an area of 27 acres of land. It comprises of 180 cottages each with an area of 925sqft. The units can be described as a one-bedroom unit with an attached bathroom, a guest room, a second bathroom, a living-cum-dining-cum kitchenette, and 2 verandahs.
Anyone can invest in this retirement village but to live here, at least one person in a couple must be above the age of 50 years. Pets are not allowed in this retirement village.
While the common areas are maintained by the administration, members can maintain their own gardens if they wish. They may establish their own telephone and internet connection in the cottage.
Each unit is connected to a solar water heating system. If the member wants, additional gadgets like a washing machine, fridge, air conditioning, etc, could also be installed.
Facilities and Services At Suvidha Retirement Village In Bangalore
- Health care center
- Water treatment
- Softening & reverse osmosis water purification plants
- Sewage treatment plant
- 3-acre waterbody
- Organic kitchen garden
- Continuous water supply and electricity
- 10 acres of landscaped gardens
- Car parking
- Golf carts
- Yoga center
- Massage center
- Round the clock security
- Unisex parlor
- Common computers with an internet connection
- Indoor games
- Badminton court
- Table tennis
- Common dining area
- Paid services of a cook and home help
So invest your money on this retirement home in Bangalore and enjoy worry-free life post-retirement.
- Retirement Homes in Bangalore – Start a New Life at Anandam
- Retirement Homes – Facilities And Care Get Better As You Grow Older
- Panchavati Retirement Home, Bangalore
- 3 Ways To Own A Retirement Home
- Things To Consider While Buying A Retirement Home
- Home Care For The Elderly In Bangalore