Vishwa Vidyapeeth is one of the well-known schools in Bangalore. The school is managed and run by a private organization, C.S. Education Trust.
It is a private day school that follows a dynamic, innovative and interesting process of teaching and learning. The school tries to impart to the students the relevance of what they are learning. It has several modern facilities to impart quality education in a stimulating environment conducive for learning.
The school believes in the over-all development of a child. So, it lays stress on developing and encouraging sports, arts, cultural values and other extra-curriculum activities. It tries to instill a lifelong desire for knowledge and learning in every child.
The curriculum followed at the school is not textbook-oriented. Rather it is developed by academic experts with the aim to inculcate confidence and independence in the students.
The teaching staff of the school takes active interest in the progress of the students. They guide and encourage the students and lead them in the right direction.
- The school provides education from Play Group to Class Vll with Day Care. It has plans to extend up to Class Xll in near future.
- Students can get admission irrespective of caste, creed and nationality.
- Academic session runs from June to May.
- Application forms are available at the school office between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
- Technology-aided spacious digital class rooms
- Well stocked library
- Multimedia room
- Large well-maintained playground
- Large fields for cricket and football
- Courts for volleyball and football
- Indoor games facilities for table tennis, carom and chess
- Facilities for practicing music, drama, dance and theatre
- Computer center with latest systems and software
- In-house infirmary for health check-ups with emergency transport facility to transfer anybody to a near-by hospital if needed
- Large dining hall
- State of the art kitchen to provide healthy and nutritious food
- Air conditioned buses for transportation
- Day Care for children between 2 to 6 years of age
- Professional security team for safety of students and staff
- Every day routine has time slots for not only reading and writing but also for creative activities, outdoor games and play
- Story sessions
- Lecture demonstrations
- Learning centers designed as attractive gazebos in the beautiful school garden where students can learn in the company of nature
- Audio-visual aids to make learning fun for the children
- Educational as well as recreational books available in the library
- Yoga sessions
- Facilities for science projects and laboratory work
- Laying stress on recitation, story-telling, debate, elocution, creative writing, quizzes, art and craft
- Guiding and encouraging students in the fields of various performing arts
- Closed circuit TVs and cameras for safety of the students
- Dieticians plan weekly menus for children’s meals
- Continuous monitoring of the school gate by security staff
- Trained bus drivers and attendants
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 4 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10 am to 1 pm
Sy. No 65, Singanayakanahalli,
Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064