Set amidst 40 acres of lush green wilderness, the Coorg Wilderness Resort offers a luxurious experience in the lap of nature. The resort is part of the Paul John Resorts & Hotels chain. A mere 3km from Madikeri, the resort is well-connected and offers all modern conveniences yet cut off from the hum-drum of everyday life.
- Address: Virajpet Main Road, Mekeri, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201 (MAP)
- Phone: +91 8272 226200 / +91 63646 01941
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.coorgwildernessresort.in
Accommodation At Coorg Wilderness Resort
Coorg Wilderness Resort offers three different types of accommodation for guests; Grove View Studios, Grove View Suites and Hill View Suites.
The rooms are non-airconditioned given the cool weather Coorg is known for. Common features include electric fireplaces, bathrooms with heated floors and all the modern amenities one seeks in a hotel room.
Facilities At Coorg Wilderness Resort
The resort boasts of many facilities and takes care of all guest needs.
- Dining: Guests can choose between two restaurants. Habba offers Italian, American, pan Asian and Indian cuisines and boasts of a live kitchen. Vembanad is a specialty restaurant featuring coastal dishes with a Coorg and Kerala influence. There are two bars; the Tipsy Bar and the Hunters Lodge.
- Spa: The Nikaay Spa offers a range of rejuvenating experiences ranging from facial treatments to full-body massages and therapeutic yoga rituals.
- Fitness: The resort has a well-equipped gym as well as an infinity swimming pool.
- Bird Watching: Spend up to an hour on an early morning guided walk with a Naturalist in the forests known to house over 350 bird species.
- Nature Walk and Sunset Walk: Give your eyes a break from the concrete jungle and walk amidst the delightful Coorg hillside. Plan your walk during the morning or at sunset.
- Coffee Experience: Learn how coffee is made right from the berry picking stage to the moment it reaches you in a cup.
Places To See Near Coorg Wilderness Resort
- Talakaveri:Talacauvery or Talakaveriis a popular destination for pilgrims as well as nature lovers. The site from where the Kaveri River is believed to have originated offers a mesmerizing view of the lush Brahmagiri Range.
- Dubare Elephant Camp: This elephant camp offers guests an opportunity to interact with these gentle giants, watch their training schedule and bathe with them. There are many other wild animals that you may also catch a glimpse of.
- Bylakuppe Golden Temple: A little-known fact about Karnataka is that it is home to the second-largest Tibetan settlement after Dharamshala. The Bylakuppe Golden Temple is a renowned monastery with beautiful thangkas.
- Harangi Dam: Built across the Kaveri river in Hudgur village, the Harangi Dam is a beautiful spot to have a picnic.
Distance From Major Cities To Coorg Wilderness Resort
Coorg is beautiful throughout the year but the weather is exceptionally pleasant between the months of October and March.
- Paddington Resorts And Spa, Coorg
- Coorg Hallimane – One of the Finest Kodagu Resorts
- Coorg County Resorts – A Place to Relax and Set Your Soul Free
- Coorg Resorts
Sightseeing, Activities, and places to stay in Coorg
- Bird Watching in Coorg
- Brahmagiri Hill Trekking
- Chiklihole Dam, Nanjarayapattana near Madikeri
- Nagarahole National Park
- Local Sights in Coorg
- Places near by coorg
- Adventures in Coorg
- Climate of Coorg
- White Water Rafting in Coorg
- Kodavas of Coorg
- Angling in Coorg
- Resorts in Coorg
- Temples in Coorg
- Trekking in Coorg
- Dubare Elephant Camp
- River Harangi
- Top 3 Activities to Do in Valanoor, Coorg
- 10 Offbeat Resorts to Stay around Bangalore for a Weekend