Majali Beach Village is located in Devbagh near Karwar, Karnataka and this resort was started by Fumzas Group, the popular fiber boat builders of Karwar. The resort covers three categories, and it can be classified as a lake, beach and jungle resort. It is located in the picturesque locale of Karwar beach and Kalinadi River, which runs through the town into Arabian Sea. Lovers of seafood will enjoy their stay at this beautiful resort, and they can also take in the serene views that it offers.
- Row cottages, tree houses, mini tree houses and wood houses
- Running hot and cold water
- Private balcony and sit outs in all rooms
- Garden restaurant
- Car parking space
- Doctor on call
- Travel desk
- Fishing facilities
- Pick up and drop at the nearest railway station
- In-house farm fresh vegetables, fresh poultry and fresh sea fish
How to Get to the Resort
Majali Beach Village is located at Majali village near Karwar. It lies 570 km from Bangalore Airport and 90 km from the nearest airport at Doblin, Goa.
It is located at a distance of 12 km from Karwar railway station, 1.5 km from NH 17 near Majali Village and 9 km from Karwar town.
Majali Beach,Majali Village, Karwar Taluk, Uttar Kannada dist, Karnataka
Mobile: 99862 09990
Mobile: 98451 01240
At the resort:
Mobile: +91 8382-266891/+91 92428 40098 (Pramod)
Mobile: +91 824 2422347
Roughly, the tariff starts from INR 1000 and goes till INR 2750 per person per day for Indians and USD 30 to USD 55 for a single foreign national per day.
The pricing varies during the following four seasons:
- 6th January to 31st may
- 1st June to 15th September
- 16th September to 20th December
- 21st December to 5th January
Indian nationals are allowed to pay in INR whereas foreigners are expected to pay their charges in USD. The tariff will also depend on the type of accommodation that the person opts for.
Activities and Things to do
The following lists the noteworthy and adventurous activities undertaken at the resort:
- Speed boat trip, where you can take a luxury ride in the Arabian Sea
- Spot scooter ride, where you can feel the softness of the seawater
- Banana boat ride, for you to enjoy a thrilling group activity
- Snorkeling, where you can get a peek into underwater activities
- Dolphin trip, to see the dolphins of Karwar
- Kayaking, where sports lovers can get closer to the nature
- Timati beach trip, which is famous for its black sand and rocks near the sea
- Rappelling, as climbing down Boldi hill can be a team building activity
- Trekking to enjoy the flora, fauna and the rare forest life
- Fishing, where you can catch silver fish and rare varieties of prawn
- Bird watching at the manmade lake inside the resort
- Many indoor and outdoor activities like large snake and ladder and other board games, floating swing at the lake, and beach volleyball