Stonehill International School is conceived with the motto of creating highest standards of education especially catering to the new emerging multinational and multilingual community in Bangalore. The school believes in creating and providing an environment that makes the students accommodating enough so that they take up any challenges in the future.
Stonehill International School strives towards bringing an all-round development of the kids and ensures that each and every child is treated with equality irrespective of their shortcomings.
Stonehill International School is one of the best because of their teaching and learning process. The teaching staff inculcates the best possible ethics in their students and insists on making learning a life long journey. This thought enhances a child’s interest in academics and makes him curious and innovative at the same time.
At Stonehill International School, there is no barrier when it comes to admission of students. A truly global school, Stonehill International School serves as a centre of cultural and educational exchange which benefits the students in several ways.
Stonehill International School gives learners an incredible opportunity to examine change, explore the interconnectedness of issues and develop a global perspective that makes them global citizen in every sense.
Stonehill International School Bangalore offers experienced learning coupled with modern infrastructure that addresses diverse student body and makes the mission of a global educational platform a success.
Generally, admissions can be sought at the beginning of each academic year. However, admission for students is done throughout the year, based on the availability of seats.
The School is staffed to provide learning support to a limited number of students with mild to moderate learning disabilities
Non-native English Speaking Students
- All children whose native language is not English may be required to take oral and written English examinations
- Admission may be conditional on the child receiving extra assistance through the English as a Second Language program
- Assessment is based on a combination of age, previous educational record, testing done at the time of admission and classroom observations
- Decisions on placement will be made by the Director on the recommendation of the relevant Principal
- Online Library
- state of the art laboratories
- Computer Labs
- Transport facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Wi Fi enabled Campus
- High Security
- Medical facilities at the campus
- Affiliated to International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program, The Middle School Program, The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)
- Horse riding
- Rock climbing
- Cross country running
- Model United Nations
- Destination Imagination
- Arts and crafts
- Field Trips
- Speech Therapist
- Learning support teachers for mathematics and language arts
1. ADDRESS (CORPORATE OFFICE)
1st Floor, Embassy Point
#150, Infantry Road
Bengaluru – 560001
Contact Number: +91-80434-18318
Bengaluru North – 562 157