Nalanda International Pre-University College (NIPC) is one of the prestigious educational institutes of Karnataka. The institute is located in Guddennahalli, Kushalnagar, which is about 80 km from Mysore and 230 km from Bangalore.
The pre-university college is set in a 50 acre sprawling campus that is filled with mango groves and gardens. Away from the hum drum of city life, the place provides a peaceful atmosphere for learning.
NIPC was established by the Nalanda Foundation. The Foundation believes in providing the quality education to the students so that they can become responsible citizens of the country.
NIPC lays emphasis on providing an environment for all-round development of the students. It seeks to offer education that goes beyond classroom text books and leave a positive impact on the minds of the budding students.
The students at NIPC are guided by qualified and experienced teaching staff. The modern facilities at NIPC and the dedicated teachers help the students to achieve their best.
NIPC provides hostel facilities for the students. The well-maintained hostel provides homely comforts in a spacious residential area.
Nalanda International Pre-University College offers courses as mentioned below.
- Physics Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Economic, Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy
- Kannada / Hindi
- Computer lab with adequate number of systems
- Internet connectivity in the Computer lab
- Well ventilated class rooms
- Individual laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Modern library well-stocked with reference books and magazines
- Reading room
- Conference Hall
- Guest rooms
- Large dining area
- Facilities for various sports like cricket, volleyball, throw ball, handball, hockey and basketball.
- Drinking water facilities having aqua-guard filters.
- Hygienic toilets
- Parking space for teachers, visitors and students
- Well-maintained lawns and gardens
- Dedicated bus service for the students
- Spacious residential area with homely comforts
- Residential Manager, Warden and Teachers reside on campus and are available 24 hours a day for assistance
- 2 hours special classes for the hostel students in the evening to take care of their academic requirements
- Monitoring students in small groups
- Facilities of extra-curricular activities
- Rooms have facilities to be shared by four students.
- Every room has an attached bathroom with 24 hours water supply
- Toilets are maintained in a hygienic manner
- Aqua-guard filtered drinking water facilities
- Spacious dining hall
- Well-equipped and clean kitchen
- Nutritious and delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Qualified and experienced catering staff to manage kitchen and prepare food
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Dept. of PUE (pue.kar.nic.in)
- Candidates willing to apply for different combinations have to fill in separate application forms and submit the same with marks scored in class X.
- The duly filled in application form must be submitted at the college office within two days of the publication of results (Karnataka State SSLC, CBSE and ICSE)
- Preference will be given to students who have studied in Karnataka
- The provisional list of selected candidates based on the total marks scored along with admission date will be published on the college notice board
- Both the parents and the candidate is required to meet the Principal for an interview and for the counseling session on the specified date
- Applicants must have passed in SSLC examination (Karnataka State) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka
- Foreign nationals and students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, before securing admission
- Candidates, who belong to any of the following categories, SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and those who are physically challenged must produce certificates in proof of their caste/category or disability.
- Applicants, who belong to SC/ST/1 category, must produce original caste certificates issued after 2008-09
- Applicants of 2A/2B/3A/3B categories must produce original caste certificates valid for the current year (2012-13)
- Two colored copies each of stamp size and passport size photographs
- Original Certificates
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Conduct certificate
- Caste certificate (to be returned after verification)
- Photocopies attested by a Gazette Officer
- SSLC or equivalent marks card
- Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parents’ annual income is below Rs. 11,000/-
Additional Documents to be Produced by Foreign Nationals
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka
- Passport copy
- Student Visa copy
Additional Documents to be Produced by NRI Applicants
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Pre University Board
- Passport copy
- Adhaar Card
Mysore district, Karnataka
Guddenahalli Koppa Post,
Periyapatna Taluk, Near Kushalnagar
Mysore District – 571104,
Phone: 0822 3258 256/ 776 0211 758