Nalanda Gurukula International Public School is one of the reputed schools in Mysore. The school provides remarkable quality of education that is easily equivalent to an international standard.
The school has a sprawling campus set across 50 acres of land. The lush green mango groves and the beautiful gardens add to the beauty of the huge campus.
The school was established by Nalanda Foundation. The foundation believes in providing an environment that can leave a positive impact on the minds of the students.
Nalanda Gurukula lays emphasis on the physical, intellectual and emotional development of the students to turn them into confident and responsible individuals of the society.
The school has a highly qualified teaching staff to teach the students and bring out the best in them. This is the reason the school maintains a teacher-student ratio of 1:20.
Hostel facility is available for students who want to want to avail the opportunity. The hostel provides homely comforts in a spacious and well-maintained residential area.
- The admissions for Pre Nursery to class I are based on an interaction with the student and his/her parent.
- The admissions from class II onwards is based on a written test followed by an interaction with the student and his/her parent.
- Computer lab with internet connectivity
- Well ventilated class rooms
- Individual laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Modern library well-stocked with reference books and magazines
- Reading room
- Conference Hall
- Guest rooms
- Large dining area
- Facilities for various sports like cricket, volleyball, throw ball, handball, hockey and basketball.
- Drinking water facilities having aqua-guard filters.
- Hygienic toilets
- Parking space for teachers, visitors and students
- Well-maintained lawns and gardens
- Dedicated bus service for the students
- Spacious residential area with homely comforts
- Residential Manager, Warden and Teachers reside on campus and are available 24 hours a day for assistance
- 2 hours special classes for the hostel students in the evening to take care of their academic requirements
- Monitoring students in small groups
- Facilities of extra-curricular activities
- Rooms have facilities to be shared by four students.
- Every room has an attached bathroom with 24 hours water supply
- Toilets are maintained in a hygienic manner
- Aqua-guard filtered drinking water facilities
- Spacious dining hall
- Well-equipped and clean kitchen
- Nutritious and delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food prepared by qualified and experienced catering staff
- Affiliated to Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) board.
- Computer education facility from LKG to Class X
- Exhibitions in arts, science and crafts
- Creative learning through projects under the guidance of able teachers
- Scouting and Guiding activities for all students
- Encouragement for involvement in various co-curricular activities like music, art, drama, debate, quiz, etc.
- Students are divided into four houses and encouraged to compete in various sports, games and co-curricular activities
- Compulsory physical education, yoga and meditation for all students
- Facilities to obtain specialized coaching in cricket, swimming and gymnastics through the Dept. of Physical Education, Mysore University, after payment of the prescribed fess.
- Excursions and field trips to places of cultural, historical and religious importance.
- Celebration of various festivals
- Celebration of the birthday of every student by cutting cake
- Participation in several sports and co-curricular competitions outside the school
Mysore district, Karnataka
Guddenahalli Koppa Post
Mysore District – 571104
Contact Number: +91 96119 17789, 0822 3258 253, 0822 3258 256
Fax: 0822 3258 254