Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College is a well-recognized institute for Ayurvedic medical education in Karnataka. The college is located in the Yelahanka suburb of Bangalore. The college was established in the year 1999.
Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College offers courses in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences.
Affiliations and Accreditations
Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore.
The courses offered by the medical college are recognised by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi, Dept. of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi, Government of Karnataka and the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Courses offered at Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore
Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College offers full time under graduate course in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences. The course is of five and half years duration that includes one year of internship.
Under Graduate Course
- A.M.S. – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (Ayurvedacharya)
Post Graduate Courses
- MD Ayurveda Panchakarma
- MD Ayurveda Kayachikitsa
- MD Ayurveda Shalyatantra
- MD Ayurveda Rasashastra
- MD Ayurveda Dravyaguna
Eligibility for Admission into Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore
To be eligible for admission into the program of Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore the following are the requirements:
- For B.A.M.S: Passed Two Year P.U.C. / Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with English as one of the language, and Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects, with minimum of 50% of marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ Category1 candidates from Karnataka)
Facilities at Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore
The campus of Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College is spread across 2 acres of land. The college is well equipped with all kinds of facilities needed for academic purposes. The major facilities at the institute are:
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Conference room
- Well stocked library
- Reading room
- Indoor auditorium
- Dissection theatre
- Practical halls
- Spacious classrooms
- Herbal garden with medicinal plants
- Computer Lab
- Audio – Visual Aids
- Student rest room
- Regular Yoga classes
Yelahanka, Urban Road
Phone: +91 80 2856 8438, 0824 227 2124 / 2375
- Ayurvedic Medical colleges in Karnataka
- Dental Colleges in Karnataka
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- About Medical Education in Karnataka
- About Bangalore