The Ramee Guestline Hotel Attibele in Bangalore is a business hotel surrounded by 5.5 acres of beautiful lawns and gardens, including a golf course. The Ramee Guestline Club is equipped with extensive recreational and sports facilities and it provides every necessary amenity to corporate and leisure travellers.
The amenities provided include tour assistance, wireless internet access, and conference and banquet facilities.
The Ramee Guestline Hotel houses a swimming pool, health club, conference hall and a business centre, and tour assistance, banquet facilities are some of the services provided. All rooms in this hotel have an ultra-modern interior design with colourful accents and neutral tones. The hotel is well connected to the telephone network in the city through PRI lines.
The Ramee Guestline Hotel in Bangalore has 96 rooms in total, 42 standard rooms, 46 club rooms and eight suites. The facilities exclusive to a particular category of rooms have been mentioned below.
Standard Rooms – These standard rooms cater to both business and leisure travelers. These rooms won’t have too many amenities and will have attached bathrooms.
Club Rooms – The room will have Wi-Fi connectivity, a mini fridge, a writing desk and a well designed bathroom with all necessary amenities.
Suites – These are for the elegant, and the bedrooms in these suites are equipped with king size beds, LCD televisions, DVD players, and mini-fridges.
How to Get to the Resort
The Ramee Guestline Hotels Attibele is located on NH7, which is also known as Hosur Road. It lies around 65 kilometers away from the present Bangalore International Airport and just 10 kilometres further from the famous Electronics City. This hotel is fairly within the reach of Narayana Hrudalaya Heart Hospital, Biocon, Attibele Industrial Area and the SIPCOT industrial area in Hosur.
Ramee Guestline Hotel
Plot 1 2 Attibele Road NH7
The One Night and Two Days package follows this tariff:
- Standard Room will cost INR 4,479
- Club Room will cost INR 5,599
- Suites will cost INR 8,511
The Two Nights and Three Days package follows this tariff:
- Standard Room will cost INR 6,719
- Club Room will cost INR 8,299
- Suites will cost INR 11,199
Activities and Things to Do
- Silver Leaf – This is a multi-cuisine coffee shop which overlooks a garden and swimming pool, serves breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner in Ala-Carte and buffet style. You can spend some time here,
- Open Lawn – This is an ideal place for corporate dinners, wedding receptions, cocktails and staff picnics. The lawn would be an ideal spot to relax and sip a drink.
- It’s Mirchi – A stylish and contemporary Indian restaurant with a warm and friendly atmosphere, this is a great place where you can catch up with your friends.
- The hotel is equipped with facilities to accommodate nearly 175 to 2000 guests as it has many rows of seats arranged perfectly. The sections are named Armada, Quorum, Dialogue and Debate.
- There is also a fitness centre equipped with massage, sauna and spa-tub facilities.