If you were to look for a silver lining of the past year’s pandemic, it would be that we’ve opened ourselves up to new experiences. Holidaying is no longer limited to hotel stays.
Caravan tourism is slowly building a presence in India. Now you can hire a caravan as your home on wheels and explore the countryside in a novel way.
Rent A Caravan – Trippy Wheels
- Website: www.trippywheels.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 81 9700 6211 / +91 76193 72223
Trippy Wheels was set up to encourage people to take road trips without tying themselves to fixed itineraries and night halts. The company was founded by two women who love to travel – Sanjna and Vathsala.
They currently have 4 caravans available for rent. The seating and sleeping capacity of these caravans range from 3 to 8 people per van. The rentals are priced accordingly.
Each caravan is unique in terms of its layout and décor but there are certain facilities that are common to all. These include:
- Comfortable seating arrangements
- Air-conditioned interiors
- Charging points
- Music system
- Kitchenette with stove, utensils and basic foods
- Clean bed linen and pillows
The caravans do not have a bathroom/toilet facility but guests can use these facilities at certain campsites. Self-driving is not permitted.
Planning A Caravan Holiday With Trippy Wheels
There are 4 caravans that can be booked for a holiday.
- Into the Wild: Seating/Sleeping Capacity: 3 people
- El Toro: Seating/Sleeping Capacity: 4 people
- El Zorro: Seating/Sleeping Capacity: 4 people
- Kanasu: Seating/Sleeping Capacity: 8 people
Each of these camper vans can be rented out for a minimum of 24 hours. There is no upper limit to the length of a camper holiday. In fact, the company offers discounts for longer rentals.
Trippy Wheels does not provide any planned itineraries. Instead, they encourage people to take offbeat routes and enjoy living in the moment. The caravans can be taken anywhere around Karnataka or the states around it. However, permits may be required when crossing state borders.
The Caravan Pool-Trip
Trippy Wheels also offers guests the chance to meet and travel with like-minded people in a caravan pool-trip. They pool people together, provide the caravans and the drivers and the group can decide their own itinerary.
Understanding The Costs
Given that the seating/sleeping capacity of every camper van is different, pricing also varies.
Renting the Kanasu would cost Rs 9,999 per day while hiring the El Toro or the El Zorro would cost Rs 5,999 per day. This is exclusive of the driver’s daily allowance (Rs 400 per day) and fuel.
Trippy Wheels offers a 5% discount for rentals of 5 days or more, a 10% discount for rentals of 7 days or more and a 15% discount for rentals of 10 days or more. They offer special rates for rentals that are longer than a month.
- Palace Queen Humsafar Express – Connecting Two Historically Rich Cities
- Popular KSTDC Tour Packages In Karnataka That Every Traveler Will Love
- Kaveri Tours – 8 Places to See Along the Kaveri River
- How Hampi and Anegundi Found their Place in Ramayana Circuit