Bangalore has taken the art of fine dining to a completely different level and the city has become one of the top places in India to enjoy foods catering to the Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Continental and Mexican palates. For this reason, this metropolitan city, which also boasts of a cosmopolitan population, is a huge hit among foreigners from all across the globe who form a small but substantial part of the city.
Bangalore has been dubbed as the ‘Pub Capital of India’ and rightly so; an important part of the pub culture is food and the young crowd in the city enjoys a rocking nightlife, along with delicious food, in a number of nightclubs scattered through the city.
Bangalore has taken upon it the onus of catering to different tastes and taste buds to please the rich amalgamation of cultures that thrive in the city. This has resulted in the opening of new restaurants that offer variety of lip-smacking and finger licking foods from across the globe.
When it comes to fine dining, no one does it with more elegance and panache than Bangalore and one can chose from a number of restaurants to gain the rich experience of eating out in Bangalore. For example,
- For Chinese food some of the best restaurants to head to are the Chung Wah on Residency Road, the Golden Harvest on Wheeler’s Road and La Casa in Jayanagar.
- Continental food is best enjoyed in Orange County located in The Central Park, Jockey Club at Taj Residency, Orchids & Roses at Cunningham Road and The Only Place on Brigade Road.
- For authentic Indian cuisine try the Caesars on MG Road, 1498 AD on Palace Road and the Ebony on MG Road.
- Restaurants that offer multi-cuisine food are Koshy’s Restaurant on St. Mark’s Road, The Pink Panther on Lady Curzon Road and the Le Jardin at The Oberoi on MG Road.
- 10 Cafes in Bangalore That Encourage Unleashing Your Creative Side
- Top 10 Pubs and Lounges in Bangalore
- 10 Best Veg Restaurants in Bangalore
- 5 Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Bangalore
- Breakfast Places in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Breakfast Places in & around Malleswaram, Bangalore
- Breakfast Places in Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Breakfast places in and around MG Road, Bangalore
- Breakfast places in Koramangala, Bangalore
- Top Restaurants on Bangalore-Mysore Road
- Distance of Restaurants on Bengaluru Mysore Road from Bangalore
- Bangalore Biriyani Club
- List of Bangalore restaurants
- Restaurants in Mangalore
- Restaurants in Mysore
- Restaurants in Shimoga