Koramangala is one of the leading IT hubs in Bangalore. You can find people from all over India residing and working in Koramangala. There are many good breakfast places in Koramangala. We list few of them here.
Shri Krishna Kafe, Koramangala
For those of you who want to taste tasty South Indian food and don’t mind waiting a bit for it, this is a must-try eatery. Known for its varieties in sambars and belly-filling meals, this is a hot-spot favored by many people working in nearby offices. Their meals are especially filling with rice and ghee served initially, along with sambar, poriyal, a portion of curry, pikle, a papad, the typical Andhra addition of fried red chillies, rasam and finally buttermilk.
Apart from their popular meals, you also get the usual fare of idlis and dosas too. So the next time you are in Koramangala and crave some tasty Andhraesque food, don’t forget to visit this place.
- Must try items- Meals and the varieties of sambars, idly and chutney
- Timings- 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, 12 Noon to 3:15 PM, 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Food types- South Indian and Andhra
- Price- Rs. 200 (An average meal for two)
- Payment methods- Cash and meal coupons
- Meal type- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Address: No. 143, 1st Floor, KHB Colony, 60 Feet Road, Next To GK Vale, Koramangala 5th Block, Bangalore- 560095
- Phone- +91-94481-11514
Sukh Sagar, Koramangala
Generally known as the best amongst all the Sukh Sagars found in the city, this one is also famous for its South Indian dishes, chaat items, limited North Indian and Chinese cuisine. When you’ve tasted the food in one Sukh Sagar, you have really tasted what’s served in most other Sagars. So if you’re looking for a quick South Indian dosa in a place that serves them with good coconut chutney, hot filter coffee and competent service, this is the place to be.
- Must try items- Rava and masala dosas, meals, coffee
- Timings- 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Food types- South Indian, Street food, limited North Indian and Chinese fare
- Price- Rs. 500 (An average meal for two)
- Payment methods- Cash and credit cards
- Meal type- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Address: 1st A Cross Road, 17th Main, Koramangala 5th Block, John Nagar, Bangalore- 560095
- Phone: +91-80-2553-8888
The Hole in the Wall, Koramangala
The food served in this place is as unique as its name. Bangalore is known for the number of attractive places the youth can enjoy to eat and drink. But most of them come to life only after dusk. This café fills some of the void for the breakfast-lovers. For those who want to try other cuisines such as typical English breakfasts, this is the place to be. You can combine lazy morning sunshine of your day off, take a friend along and enjoy its casual atmosphere, quick service and delightful menu in a posh area of the city. The café is the result of a lady who dreamed of providing wholesome and tasty food with a twist in the choice of cuisine offered.
- Must try items- English breakfast, waffles with blueberry syrup, roast beef hoagie
- Timings- 8 AM to 3 PM, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (Tue-Fri), 8 AM to 3 PM (Sat-Sun), Monday Closed
- Food types- Café, American, English.
- Price- Rs. 400 (An average meal for two)
- Payment methods- Cash, credit and debit cards
- Meal type– Breakfast, light lunch, snacks, dinner and beverages.
- Address- 4, 8th Main Rd, Koramangala 4 Block, Koramangala, Bangalore- 560034
- Phone- +91-80-4094-9490
Madurai Idly Shop, Koramangala
For those of you who love the simplicity of Tamilian food filled with subtle flavor, you should try this place. Known for its famous combo breakfasts mainly, this hot-spot offers the usual fare of idlis, dosas, pongal and vadas. But the difference lies in their flavor and the varieties of chutnies offered. The usual coconut flavored chutney is also accompanied with the spicy red one to add a zing to the dishes.
- Must try items: Combo breakfasts
- Timings: 6.30 Am to 11 PM
- Food types: South Indian
- Price: Rs. 200 (An average meal for two)
- Payment methods: Cash only
- Meal type: Breakfast, lunch and light dinner
- Address: 6th Cross Rd, Koramangala 6th Block, Bangalore- 560095
- Breakfast Places in & around Malleswaram, Bangalore
- Breakfast places in and around MG Road, Bangalore
- Breakfast Places in Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Restaurants in Bangalore
- About Bangalore