The Windflower line of resorts is in picturesque holiday destinations like Coorg, Bandipur, Mysore, Pondicherry and Vythiri. With world-class spas (that drain out stress effectively) and heritage walks, like the one in the Mysore Windflower, Windflower Resorts promises peaceful and serene holidays.
All their resorts are well known and frequented, yet offer a cocoon of quiet for their visitors. These resorts offer a wide gamut of services and activities like trekking, massages, outdoor and indoor games, as well as spas, to ensure that visitors of all ages have adequate relaxation and entertainment.
While the number of rooms, the tariff, the types of rooms and check-in and check-out times may vary from one location to another, Windflower Resorts offers free accommodation to children below five years of age. Accommodation options for visitors who are confined to wheelchairs and for those who prefer non-smoking rooms will be available upon request.
The multi-cuisine restaurants in these resorts cater to varied culinary tastes, including barbequed food in open air, South Indian rava idlis for breakfast, kebabs and grilled dishes, et al. Rooms are of various categories like suites, studios, villas and apartments. Check in and checkout times may vary from one location to another, so does the exemption age for children’s accommodation.
How to Get to the Resort
The Windflower in Mysore is located only five minutes away from the Mysore Palace. Flights to Mandakalli Airport, regular buses from Bangalore and trains from most cities will make it easy to reach Mysore. Similarly, the Windflower in Coorg can be reached through road from Bangalore easily. Bangalore itself is well connected to most cities in India by air, road, and railway.
Contact Information and Pricing
The pricing varies from one location to another. The rates in Bandipur’s Windflower Resorts range around INR 6000, INR 6750 and INR 8100 for Studios, Suites and Villas respectively. This includes accommodation, meals and taxes.
Activities and Things to Do
- There are many activities that you can indulge in, during your stay at this resort.
- You can spot elephants during your stay in the resort at Bandipur and take up safaris if you’re feeling quite adventurous.
- The resort also organizes small trips through the Wayanad Rainforest; taking this up can help you understand the vast magnificence of nature.
- You can otherwise relax within the resort’s premises if you’re feeling lazy by getting a massage in the common spa.
- Try playing indoor games to stay physically fit if you’re inclined towards sports.