Whether you’re a history buff or a nature lover, Safari Quest in Mysore is the place to base yourself and explore what the city and the area around have to offer. With the promise of nature-inspired stays in the heart of the city, they offer the best of both worlds.
Safari Quest in Mysore is a boutique hotel where you can stay in comfortable rooms inspired by nature and participate in exciting activities. The hotel has 2 restaurants and a spa. Safari quest welcomes guests to bring their pets along with them.
Safari Quest, Mysore – Contact Information
- Website: www.thesafariquest.com
- Address: 40/C, Behind Kanti Conventional Hall, Industrial Suburb, Vidyaranyapura, Visveshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570008
- Phone: +91 98863 70991 / 95919 22559
- Email: email@example.com
Safari Quest In Mysore – Things To Know
- Standard check-in: 2 pm
- Standard check-out: 11 am
- Distance from the center of Mysore: 4km
- Address: 40/C, behind Kanti Conventional Hall, Industrial Suburb, Vidyaranyapura, Visveshwara Nagar, Karnataka 570008.
- Telephone number: +91 9886370991 / 9591922559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thesafariquest.com
Read: Resorts in Mysore
Safari Quest, Mysore – Accommodation
This 4-star hotel has 4 different types of rooms to choose from.
- 350 sqft Deluxe Double Room Non-AC for up to 2 guests
- 350 sqft Deluxe Double Room AC for up to 2 guests
- 1350 sqft 2 bedroom apartment for up to 4 guests
- 2000sqft 3-bedroom garden villa for up to 10 guests
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and are equipped with tea and coffee makers, a wardrobe, high-speed internet and other essential amenities.
Room rates start at Rs 3000 per night and are inclusive of breakfast. This is exclusive of taxes.
Facilities At Safari Quest, Mysore
On-premise facilities include 2 restaurants and a spa.
The Drogo Café has an extensive menu and is a great place for guests to relax and enjoy a meal. Seating is offered both indoors and outdoors.
If you prefer eating outdoors in a nature-themed ambiance, Safari Quest’s Best Kept Secret is the best choice.
Both restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes in local cuisines as well as north Indian, Chinese and Continental styles. Room service is also available.
The Amaya Spa offers a wide variety of therapeutic treatments including Thai massage, aroma therapy, deep tissue massage and a foot massage.
Experiences At Safari Quest
To help their guests see all that Mysore has to offer, Safari Quest organizes a number of experiential tours as well as cooking classes, movie nights, art and crafts workshops and local cultural tours.
If you enjoy wildlife, they offer
- Bird watching
- Jungle safari in BR Hills
- Boat safari
- Jungle safari in Bandipur
- Jungle Safari in Nagarhole
- Jungle Safari in Wayanad
- Jungle safari in Kabini
- Nature walks
Safaris are usually conducted in the morning and evening. Guests are accompanied by an experienced guide.
They also offer curated tours of Mysore’s historical landmarks, off-beat spots and water sports on the Varuna Lake.
How To Reach Safari Quest, Mysore
Safari quest is about 8 km away from the Mysore Airport. Public transport is available or the hotel can arrange transportation.
If you’re coming by train, the Safari Quest hotel is about 5 km away from the railway station. Hotel transportation options, as well as local transports, are available.
If you are driving your own car, parking is available on the hotel premises.