Stories are the best way for children to learn about our culture and history as well as to gain life principles and scientific perspectives. It is this that led to the evolution of the Kathamala podcast channel by the Anaadi Foundation.
Kathamala literally translates to a string of stories. The channel was launched on August 15th, 2020 and has since become popular with children as well as adults.
The Kathamala Channel
This podcast channel is aimed at children between the ages of 5 and 12 years. All content will be available for 8 hours or 16 hours depending on the bath. These stories are designed to:
- Make Indian culture interesting for children
- Encourage curiosity and self-inquiry
- Promote harmonious coexistence
- Improve cognitive capabilities and memory
- Make Indian sciences more accessible
- Create a connection to tradition and roots
Content On The Kathamala Channel
The channel will have stories from the Sthala Puranas, Ithasa Purana, Dohas, Chants, traditional riddles and puzzles and plenty more told by expert story tellers and volunteers from the Anaadi foundation. This content will be created for children in three age groups – 5-8 yrs, 9-12 yrs and 12-16 yrs.
Each session is designed as a combination of Yoga, Kathas, Bhajans, Chants and Insights from Indian knowledge system. A mandala class will also be included. These sessions are available on the Kathamala channel on the Telegram platform.
The Anaadi Foundation
The Kathamala channel is the brainchild of the Anaadi Foundation. This is a socio-spiritual organization founded by Shri. Adinarayanan and Smt. Smrithi.
The foundation works to develop programs that inspire young people to live sustainable, fulfilled and self-reliant lives. It is also an associate center of the Indian Yoga Association. Their programs are woven to impart insights from Indian mythology.
- Homeschooling In Karnataka The New Normal
- Board Game Groups in Bangalore – Have You Rolled the Dice?
- Unusual Yet Exciting Birthday Activities for Children in Bangalore
- Must Visit Parks in Bangalore
- Amusement and Water Parks near Bangalore
- Kids Friendly restaurants in Bangalore
- 5 Top Children’s Parks in Bangalore