Mangalore One is an initiative taken by the Government of Karnataka, with the vision to provide its citizens with integrated services utilizing the resources of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). The initiative comes under Karnataka One.
Mangalore One – An initiative to make our lives hassle free
The objective of Mangalore One is to provide multiple services of private companies and government departments to citizens under one single roof, and thus it is expected to reduce and save cost and time.
Mangalore One has listed 30 services, which can be easily availed by citizens at these service centers. Services like KSRTC, Water Tax, RTO, Online Bill Payment, and Police Verification are some services to name a few.
Citizens can make transactions, pay bills or recharge online from home by registering on Mangalore One Portal. With the conglomeration of National Institute of Smart Governance [NISG], Hyderabad and the state Government, the government to business [G2B] and government to citizen [G2B] services are implemented.
Visit Mangalore One website to avail the services.
Mangalore One – Services Provided
- E-Filing of returns: A facility to file tax returns.
- RPO: For the generation of new passport or passport-related issues.
- Property Tax: For Payment of property tax of built-up land or vacant land.
- RTO: Issuance of B-extract of transport vehicles or DL extract, Challan and Learner’s license renewal.
- Police Verification Services: Verification of the citizen by police for various government services.
- CSC services: Mobile prepaid recharge, data card recharge, DTH recharge and LIC payment.
- Food services: Citizens can enroll themselves for the service of ration card.
- Municipal Corporation services: Water tax can be filled by citizens at any Mangalore One service center.
- MESCOM: Citizens can pay their electricity bills irrespective of their sub-divisions.
- Excide Life Insurance policy: Citizens can renew their Exide Life Insurance policy.
- KSRTC: Citizens can book KSRTC bus tickets.
- Bangalore University: Fee payment of Distance education of Bangalore University can be done at any Mangalore One center.
- PUC Applications: Students belonging to PUC can avail services of PUC at Mangalore One, like re-totaling, Revaluation, and PUC results.
- Government and Private Job: Job seekers can get registered to get alerts about jobs and purchase application forms.
- DISH TV: Users of DISH TV can recharge from Mangalore One.
- EPIC CARD: Citizens can avail services of issuing the card, name inclusion, deletion or modification of details of the card.
- Mobile bill payments: Users of mobile and networks such as MTS, Airtel, idea, Reliance, Vodafone and BSNL can pay their bill through Mangalore one platform
- UIDAI CARD: Generation of identification card for every citizen.
Mangalore One – Location of service centers
There are 4 offline service centers in Mangalore.
These service centers will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm for 365 days, except on Government declared holidays.
Lalbagh – City Corporation Building, Ground Floor,MG Road, Lalbaugh- 575004
Phone: +91 0824 2459 959
Bavuta Gudda -KSR Memorial Building, Opp Bavathagudda Bus Stop, Bauthagudda -575001
Phone: +91 0824 2420 086
Kadri – Ground Floor, City Corporation Commercial Complex, Behind New MESCOM Building, Shivabagh, Kadari- 575004
Phone: +91 0824 2216 008
Surathkal – Muda Market Building, M R P L Road, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575014
Phone: +91 824 2474 599
Initiatives Under Karnataka One
Beaches in and around Mangaluru
- About Mangalore
- Kaup Beach
- Someshwara Beach in Mangaluru
- Ullal Beach in Mangaluru
- Panambur Beach in Mangaluru
- 10 Spectacular Beaches to chill out near Mangalore