Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College is a reputed institution for Ayurvedic education in Karnataka. The college is located in Jodi Bingipura in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 2003. The college is a constituent of Sushrutha Group of Institutions that runs under Yadalam Trust.
Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College offers degree programs in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences.
Affiliations and Accreditations
Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore. The college is recognised by the Govt. of Karnataka. It is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (C.C.I.M) and AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Courses offered at Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore
Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College in Bengaluru offers full time under graduate course in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences. The course is of five years duration that includes one year of internship.
Under Graduate Course
- A.M.S. – Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical Science
Eligibility for Admission into Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore
To be eligible for admission into the program of Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore the following are the requirements:
- For B.A.M.S: Passed Two Year P.U.C. / Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Facilities at Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College, Bangalore
Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College, Bengaluru is equipped with modern infrastructure and all kinds of facilities needed for academic purposes. The major facilities at the institute are:
- Well equipped laboratories
- Library with a huge stock of books
- Botanical garden with medicinal plants
- Spacious classrooms
- Hostel facilities
Jodi Bingipura, Jigani Hobli,
Phone: 080 2780 3333
Mobile: +91 99454-33566/ 94835-06693/ 98450-66693
- Ayurvedic Medical colleges in Karnataka
- Dental Colleges in Karnataka
- Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- About Medical Education in Karnataka
- About Bangalore