Started in the year 2003, Jnanasarovara International Public school is a remarkable institution with a track record of providing quality education and career. The school follows IGCSE, ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and ISC syllabus.
The Curriculum at Jnanasarovara – amalgamation of learning experiences – is designed to provide students the mammoth scope for outstanding performance in academics, sports, arts and culture with value based systems. The curriculum is highly relevant, stimulating and demands the modern epoch.
Jnanasarovara International residential School has become a cult name in the field of education and resplendent with students from across the globe. It is a unique institution which believes in the holistic transformation of the students.
The school nurtures the thirst for knowledge, creative talents, communication skills, open-mindedness, courage of conviction, self-reliance, team spirit, leadership qualities and basic human values and develops the student’s personalities so that they become acceptable and successful all around the world.
Admission is based on the evaluation test for students of class V to XII.
Children should attain the age of 3 years and 8 months for seeking admissions to KG classes.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Registration Fee – Rs. 5,000/-
- Library and Information centre
- Three bedded Infirmary with an in-house nurse and a visiting physician every day
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball court
- Indoor game Facilities
- IGCSE, ISC boards.
- World class teaching by highly qualified and experienced teachers
- State-of-the-arts Science Labs and English Language Lab
- Separate outfields for outdoor games
- Fabulous athletic track and Olympic grade Swimming pool
- Superior Level Coaching for State, National and International level competitive exams
- Hi-tech Computer education
- Exclusive personality development plan
- Boarding of International Standard
- Round the clock pastoral care, counseling and career guidance
- Superlative training in fine arts inclusive of dance, music and painting
- An enlightening Spiritual education program based on the rich and varied cultural heritage of India
- A methodically devised academic programme for credible performance by students in Board examinations
Jnanasarovara International Residential School Mysore
Bhugathahalli, Vajamangala Post,
Bannur Road, Mysore,
Karnataka – 570 011
Land Line: 0821-2479814, 2479811 / 2479813
Mobile: +91-93422-41239, +91-98807-12203