Although Flameback Lodges is located in a very beautiful and scenic spot and constructed in traditional style, the place offers a lot of modern amenities to its visitors. It is located at Mudigere in the Chikmagalur District of Karnataka. The resort aims at providing ultimate comfort to its guests, and for this reason, special attention is paid to their every need. The resort is located in a very picturesque site, and you can catch a panoramic view of the valley, the forests and the hills beyond the valley from one spot in the resort. You will also be able to obtain a spectacular view of the paddy fields in the Western Ghats, and the coffee and cardamom estates overlooking the beautiful private lake within the resort.
- The resort provides private villas, suites and cottages for its residents
- All rooms in this resort are designed specially with elegant dark wood furniture and cool white interiors
- The rooms are air conditioned and they have mini kitchens, Jacuzzis, fireplaces, stylish bathrooms and wide decks
- Doctor on call services are provided, as the resort has an in-house doctor who attends to emergencies
- Traditional and local recipes, as well as cosmopolitan specialties and homemade breads can be availed from the resort’s kitchen
- The resort has an airy and comfortable dining area that is well furnished and not too noisy
- A wide range of beverages are stocked in the resort’s bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities are provided in every villa for the comfort of the residents
How to Get to the Resort
The most convenient route to reach Flameback Lodges is from Bangalore via Nelamangala, Hassan, Belur and Mudigere. It is a 251 km drive from Bangalore and the roads are good along this stretch. There are many other different routes too to reach the resort, but the route from Bangalore through Belur is the best one. You can opt for train or flight travel till Bangalore and reach the resort through road.
Contact Information and Pricing
A Unit of KRS Pvt Ltd
Karnataka State 577132
The tariff per villa per day ranges from INR 9000 to INR 15000. The tariff includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, all beverages, drinking water and snacks apart from accommodation.
Booking can be done via phone or email and online payment is allowed.
Activities and Things to Do
- The Robusta Spa is a great place that you should visit, as massages, steam baths and ice showers facilities are available.
- You can go for a relaxing swim as the swimming pool is temperature controlled and is open during daytime.
- There’s a well equipped gym where you can work out and improve your fitness levels.
- There is an open sit-out lounge where people play carom, chess, darts and cards. You can play pool in the indoor table too.
- The resort offers a guided trek along the coffee estate where you can spot rare birds and explore the waterfalls and mountains.
- The resort organizes a tour to the temples of Belur and Halebid, Babubadanagiri, nearby waterfalls, mountain streams, and the tallest peak in Karnataka.