- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Cancer Patients Aid Association (CPAA )
2215, HAL 3rd Stage, 80ft Road, Bangalore – 560008
Telefax : +91-80-25251005
Email : email@example.comActivities : CPAA is a voluntary social service organization established in 1969, raising our own funds and working towards total management of cancer as a disease. We operate from Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Our main activities encompass every area related to cancer including prevention, early detection, counselling, medical & financial aid, rehabilitation facilities for the patient and their family, conducting awareness lectures and detection camps at factories / corporates / schools / colleges / slum areas.
- Chethana – Provides mental health care in Mysore
- Sri Vivekananda Sevashrama Base Eye Hospital
Project Co-ordinator: Sri K.N. Seetaram, Managing Trustee,
39, 8 th ‘B’ Main Road,
17 th Cross, BSK 2 nd Stage,
Hospital : 080 26766996
Res : 080 26563535
Fax : 080 26766996
Email : Hospital: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swayamvara Trust
135, 18th Cross
Opp Hindu Burial Ground
Phone : +91-80-2557 2020, +91-98802-99968
Email :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgThe trust conducts an annual matrimony meet for the hearing impaired.
- Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine (IAIM) – To Revitalise the Indian Medical Heritage” & “To demonstrate the contemporary relevance of Indian Medical Heritage by designing and implementing innovative programs on a size and scale, that will have societal impact.
- Needy Heart Foundation – provides surgeries to poor in the Southern States at affordable rates. Over 1.4 million Indians need critical heart surgery annually. Currently about 55,000 surgeries are done, largely because the rest cannot afford it.
- The Live Love Laugh Foundation: Founded by megastar Deepika Padukone. The Indian government estimates that 6-7% of the population lives with major to minor mental health concerns. That’s approximately 70 million Indians, and this number is increasing every year. The foundation seeks to champion the cause of mental health in India, with a focus on depression in particular.
- Yeshasvini Health Scheme – launched by Narayana Hrudayalaya in association with the Government of Karnataka, created the concept of farmers insurance Health Scheme, which was subsequently launched by the state’s Co-operative Department. YHIS offers all types of operations on the stomach, brain, gallbladder, spine, bones, kidneys and heart entirely free for 1.7 million farmer’s families across the state of Karnataka for a monthly payment of Rs. 5/-.