Drug addiction is a menace that cannot be ignored. It affects the health of individuals, family relationships and the state economy. It’s a difficult battle to fight alone. The good news is that there are a number of treatment and de-addiction centers in Karnataka that can help addicts.
The state government is also cracking down on drug peddlers and the mafia to control the flow of these illegal substances. If someone you know is struggling to overcome addiction, you could point them towards any of these de-addiction centers.
Best De-Addiction Centers In Karnataka
- Tapovanaraaj De-addiction Center
Tapovanaraaj helps treat alcoholism and drug addiction. They have an in-patient and out-patient program and promote the use of meditation, massage therapies and yoga to fight addiction.
- Address: Tapovana Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Doddabathi, Davanagere – 577566
- Phone: +91-81-9229-1822, +91-95388-89838, +91-95388-89839
- Email: email@example.com
2. Freedom Foundation
The Freedom Foundation is headquartered in Bangalore but operates 48 physical sites in Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
Each site offers a wide variety of services to treat substance abuse especially amongst people from marginalized communities.
- Address: No. 39, Goldline Residency, Property No. 31/2, Rampura Cross, Bileshivalaya, Doddagubbi Post, Bangalore- 560077
- Phone: +91 98452-47616, +91-97405-53280
- Website: http://www.thefreedomfoundation.org/
3. The Mind Research Foundation
The Mind Research Foundation works for the advancement of wellbeing by facilitating communication and collaboration between families, physicians, scientists and humanitarian supporters.
They offer a number of out-patient programs to helps with smoking cessation, relapse prevention and substance abuse.
- Address: 2283, 14 A Main, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560038
- Phone: +91-80-2520-2055, +91-80-9596-7889, +91-80-9590-1369, +91-78130-04040
- Website: https://themindresearchfoundation.org
4. Kripa Foundation
The Kripa Foundation is affiliated with the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and is the largest NGO in the field of HIV AIDS and Addiction. It was founded in Bombay in 1981 and has since spread to 21 centers across India.
- Address: Balaji House, Behind Capitanio School, Near Excise Quarters, Kankanady Post, Mangalore – 575002
- Phone: +91-82-4224-5942, +91-98800-64223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://kripafoundation.org/
5. Cadabams Rehabilitation Centre
This rehab center has been pioneering mental health and de-addiction in India since 1992. They offer tailor-made program for domestic and international patients. The centre helps treat addiction for alcohol, opioids, cigarettes, marijuana and prescription drugs.
- Address: Gulakamale Village, Near Kaggalipura, 17th Mile Kanakapura Road, Post Taralu, Bangalore – 560062
- Phone: +91-80-2658-1455
- Website: www.cadabams.org
6. Re-Life Foundation
This center for alcohol and drug de-addiction offers an intensive 12 step program to help treat substance abuse. They also offer an in-patient program with variable lengths of stay. Treatment is customized to the patient’s needs for the best results.
- Address: #5, Sy.No.5/2, Behind Water Tank, Kembathalli Main Road, Bannerghatta Main Road, South Avenue, Gottigere, Bengaluru- 560083
- Phone: +91-96636-30009, +91-96631-30009
- Website: http://re-lifefoundation.org
- Email: email@example.com
7. SAHAYA Holistic Integrative Hospital Pvt. Ltd
This 23 bedded residential medical facility was started in 2009 to improve wellbeing by integrating homeopathy, yoga, Ayurveda and allopathy. They also offer online consultation and have a 24-hour helpline.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Mahabodhi Mallige Hospital, 1st Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru – 560041
- Phone: +91-80-2657-6701/9042, +91-99020-10903
- Website: www.sahaya.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Art Of Living De-Addiction Centre
This de-addiction center is a full-fledged facility to house patients who need a residential De-addiction programme and help with relapse prevention. They promote the use of medical detoxification as well as yoga, outdoor recreation and stress handling techniques like pranayama and Sudarshan Kriya.
- Address: Sy. No. 135, Vaderahalli, Near Main Gate, Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital Campus, O.B.Chudhahalli, Udayapura Post, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 562117
- Phone: +91-97390-94453, +91-9739-644457