Voted Best Ayurvedic Wellness Centre in India, Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre Resort has been hosting people at the foot of Chamundi Hills for 17 years now. Just adjacent to Royal Lalitamahal Palace, this centre is loved by people wanting time away from the bustling city. Following the principles of age old Vaastu, the resort combines picturesque scenery, quiet yet royal ambience and a hint of Ayurveda, Yoga, and meditation to give you an unforgettable experience.
Sheer hard work has gone into setting this resort up to offer people coming over from more than 60 countries, a delightful service. This exotic retreat at the foot of Chamundi Hills guarantees a much relaxed and revitalized you at the end of your stay. The place is a treat to your mind, body, and soul. Spiritual rejuvenation at its best that is what the place promise and deliver. Unwind your soul the best possible way. Pack your bags right away!
Quick Facts – Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre Resort
- Contact Number: +91 80330 13047
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ayurindus.com
- Address: Lalithadripura, Post Box No-3, Ittigegud, Mysore – 570 028 (MAP)
Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre Resort- Facilities
Apart from getting treated for diabetes, acne, obesity, polycystic ovary syndrome etc. you have many more things to do here. From spectacularly designed accommodation, some constructed from bamboo to Ayurvedic delicacies and Aqua Yoga, the resort has so much to offer.
All the modern amenities are at your disposal, be it a library or a pool to chill in. You even have an opportunity to educate yourself with perhaps a therapist training course or Vaastu Shashtra. And if you just want time to yourself, head over for an alleviating meditation session. All this put together with a divine aura and an exquisite view to soothe your eye. What more could you ask for from a resort?
There is a huge range of packages you can choose from depending on the season and the type of retreat you are seeking. Check them out on their website.
Attractions and Activities
- Revitalizing Spa and Wellness Centre
- Steaming Sauna
- Rejuvenating Swimming pool
- Fascinating Library
- Energizing Tennis Court
- Delicious Restaurant with breakfast in your bedroom
- Calming Scenic Beauty
- And a really Pretty Garden
- Visit the Chamundeshwari temple
- Shop at the Mall of Mysore
- Explore the Mysore Zoo & Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
- Catch a glimpse of the Karanji & Kukkarahalli Lake
- Discover the Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum
- Walk around Mysore Palace & Jagmohan Palace
- Tour around Dodda Gadiyara
- Cycle around Mysore with the Cycle Tour
- Have a look at the St Philomena’s Church
- The resort even arranges day trips for bird watching or boating.
How to Reach Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre Resort
This would obviously depend on where you would be arriving from but you could evaluate the following options to make your most appropriate pick.
The best way to get there by air is to land at the Mysore airport, known as the Mandakalli airport which lies about 14.5 km away from the resort, calculating to be about 20 minutes far.
The Mysore city railway station lies 7.5 km away and is approximately a 15-minute drive from the resort.
The resort is around 6 km away from the resorts.