- KMF has more than 18 lakh milk producers
- The annual turnover for 2018-19 was Rs 155,000 crores
- KMF retails milk and milk products through a brand named Nandini
- You can buy Nandini products online through their e-com site
The Karnataka Milk Federation (KMF) is the second largest dairy co-operative in India. With an annual turnover of about Rs 155,000 crores, the KMF has an economic and political significance. It brings together more than 18 lakh milk producers from different parts of Karnataka.
The KMF brings its milk product to the market under the brand name Nandini. In this article, we discuss, KMF, its turnover, Nandini products, and the price range
KMF Contact Details
- Website: www.kmfnandini.coop
- Phone: 080 2609 6800
- Toll Free Customer Care: 1800 425 8030
About The KMF
When it comes to south India, the KMF is the largest procurer and seller of dairy products under the brand name Nandini. The KMF procures milk from a number of Primary Dairy Cooperative Societies and distributes it to consumers through 14 milk unions.
As of March 2019, the federation had 16,059 Dairy co-operatives and DCS registered. The annual milk procured by the KMF in the same year was 74.8LKPD.
Today, the KMF is one of the few federations in India that has converted dairy from being a subsidiary occupation to an industry by itself.
The Karnataka Milk Federation – Annual Turnover
Since it’s inception, the annual turnover of the KMF has been steadily increasing. Between 2017-18 and 2018-19, the annual turnover increased by almost 2,000 crores. As the federation’s turnover increased, so did their payment to farmers.
When farmers were receiving a daily payment of Rs 14.62 crores in 2015-16, by the year 2018-19, the KMF’s daily payment to farmers increased to Rs 18.28 crores.
|Total Annual Turnover(KMF and Unions) in INR)||11,779 crores||13,133 crores||13,550 crores||15,500 crores|
Nandini Milk Products
Milk and dairy products manufactured under the KMF are marketed through the Nandini brand name.
You can also buy Nandini Milk products online. Below is the detail of Nandini’s e-com site:
- Website: www.edairy.co.in
- Toll-free number: 1800-1039-073
- Landline: 080 4250 7100 (30 Lines)
- EMail: email@example.com
- Registered Address: Shri V n V Towers, No 11, 2nd cross, 24th Main Rd, Paradise Colony, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru -560078
Nandini Milk Products And Price List
|Khova||Bulk / KG||260|
|Good Life||200 ML||10|
|Good Life Slim||500 ML||24|
|Toned milk||500 ML||18|
|15 KG TIN||7425|
|Nandini Special Milk||500 ML||21|