India International School, an initiative of “Abhyudaya Education Trust” was founded with the idea of providing holistic value – based education that would help each student to face life’s challenges. Started in the year 2002, the school has now grown into a wonderful, vibrant and youthful community consisting of 600 students and 70 experienced and well-qualified teachers.
The purpose of education is to teach students how to live their life by developing their mind and equipping them to deal with reality. India International School believes that along with theoretical knowledge that a student acquires, practical knowledge too is important for the overall development of students. The school uses different methodology to suit different levels and the education is student centered.
India International School recognizes the importance of quality teaching supported by a spirited environment that encourage students to question, debate and discuss relevant subjects freely and with an open mind, thereby helping students build confidence in their own abilities.
Admission is based on the performance of students in a written test, followed by an informal interaction. The test will be conducted in English, Mathematics, Science and the second language at the level of the last grade attended.
Application fee – Rs. 500/-
Registration fee – Rs. 5000/-
- Fully equipped Labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Mathematics & English
- Special lab exclusively for Computer Science
- Tennis academy
- Resident Doctor
- Open Play-ground
- Swimming Pool
- Affiliated to ICSE integrated with International Curriculum
- ISA (International School Award) from British Council
- Extremely affordable education
- Free Annual Medical check-up
- Meditation, Yoga, Karate, Music, Gardening and other extra-curricular activities
- Achieved 100% pass in the last three years of the ICSE Board exams
- State of the art infrastructure for both sports and co-curricular activities
India International School,
Sarjapur Road (Near Wipro Corporate Office)
Chikka Belladur, Charmelram Post
Bangalore -560 035
CONTACT PERSON : Ms. Kmala.M / Mrs. Kiran Verma
Land Line: 080-2843-9002, 080-2843-9003
Fax : 080-2844-0944
Mobile : +91–98445-04257, +91-98448-90215