Giraffe CET and PUC coaching center was opened 15 years ago in Bangalore. It is an autonomous coaching and tutorial center. This center was the first to give long term coaching for CET along with PUC coaching. It is also the official in house coaching for colleges like Mount Carmel, Jyothi Nivas etc.
Giraffe is the only institute run by teachers from IIT, has ex-registrars and IIT alumni on the board of advisors. This institute has 24 branches in Bangalore city itself.
The institute was the first to introduce AIEEE coaching in India. With so many firsts accredited to its name, this coaching center aims to be the best in giving the required knowledge to the students to crack the entrances exams and get good scores.
Another objective of the institute is to help develop the analytical, critical and logical thinking of the students. Giraffe become an institute where students are counseled and coached to pursue careers in the field of Medicine, Humanities, Engineering and Science.
The motto of this coaching and tutorial center is ‘We shape up your mind. Think Giraffe .Think better’.
The coaching is offered for the following:
- CET/COMED K
- IIT-JEE MAIN/NEET
- 1 and 2 PUC
- 10 Std
- CBSE 11th and 12th
Giraffe boasts of a good infrastructure combined with excellent management. The instruction methodology of the institute is that the students learn to solve problems by looking at it through various angels and then arriving at the solution. The students are encouraged to discover their own methodology to discover the solutions to the problems.
The course material offered is designed by the best teachers keeping in mind the questions that would be asked in the exam. Many times the questions given in the material are often asked in the actual exam.
Walk in Admissions
- Prospective students can walk in directly to the head office, get the details and speak to our counselors.
- Purchase the application form from the office and fill it up
- The form should be submitted along with two passport size photographs.
- Fees payment can be done by cash/cheque/credit card/debit card
Register at Home
- Prospective students can get information through the website or by calling up the counselors.
- Students need to give their correct residential address if they are registering at home. A collection executive is usually deputed to give and collect the forms from the students.
- The executive would bring the form to the parent’s office or home and the formalities can be done.
- Two passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the filled in form.
- Fees can be paid in cheque/debit card/credit card/cash
The above formalities once followed conform the admission process in both the cases. Students are informed about the classes personally.
2, HVS Court, Ground Floor
Next to Mast Kalandar
Indian Express Circle
Phone: 080-2220 5887 / 83820
Mobile: +91 – 98455 45985
E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org