Co-working spaces in Bangalore is a boon to many startups. Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India and rightly so. Thanks to the presence of thousands of software and IT companies in the city, it has emerged as one of the largest IT sectors in the world.
Bangalore is also home to a number of start-ups. One of the reasons behind this growth of the city is its working environment and work culture. The availability of affordable office spaces helps to fan the growth of entrepreneurs and freelancers in the city. We bring to you a list of some of the best shared offices in the city that are just perfect for any start-up.
Top 16 best Co-working spaces in Bangalore
1.BHIVE Workspace, HSR
One of the biggest co-working spaces in Bangalore, they provide a number of facilities and services. Their affordable workspace enables start-ups, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to co-work without worrying about infrastructural needs. They have in-house mentors that guide start-ups towards growth. They also organise frequent events that offer great learning opportunities for individuals.
Facilities: High speed internet, Wi-Fi enabled premises, meeting rooms, conference rooms, discussion rooms, fresh drinking water, electricity with UPS back-up, unlimited tea and coffee, free use of common areas, full-fledged kitchen with fridge, microwave, and crockeries, well-maintained toilet and toiletries, security, and maintenance staff.
Price: Their pricing varies from one location to another. Explore their website to know more about the prices they offer.
- Address: This co-workspace is present across five locations in Bangalore.
- HSR Layout Sector 6: L-148, 5th Main, Sector 6, HSR Layout (next to Madhuram Restaurant), Bangalore 560102.
- Residency Road: 9th Floor, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar,
(Next To Ritz Carlton Hotel), Bengaluru 560025.
- Koramangala: No. 269, 18th D Main, 6th Block, Koramangala (Two roads behind Bethany High School), Bangalore 560095.
- Indiranagar: No 25, 12th B Main, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar (adjacent building to Infinitea Tea Cafe on Indiranagar Double Road), Bangalore 560038.
- HSR Layout Sector 4: No.22, 15 Cross, 4th Sector, HSR layout (near BDA Complex), Bangalore 560102.
- Phone: +91-80-8882-2364
- Website: www.bhiveworkspace.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bangalore CoWorking Hub, HAL
True to their name, they are a co-working hub where one can avail various facilities to improve productivity in their line of work. This hub caters to the needs of different types of clients. It serves freelancers, consultants, emerging business, and start-ups as well. Their goal is to help independent workers by offering them a networking platform and facilities needed to attain growth and success.
Facilities: Meeting rooms, conference rooms, high speed internet, private office, desks, open space, community managers, mail handling services, virtual space usage, power back-up, daily cleaning services, hot beverages, and clean drinking water.
Price: Hot Desks- Rs. 4000 per month onwards, Fixed Desks- Rs. 4500 per month onwards, Virtual Space- Rs. 1500 per month onwards.
- Address: 2124/A, 3rd Floor, 6th Cross, 15th Main, HAL 3rd Stage, Behind Leela Palace, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008.
- Phone: +91 99024 32565
- Website: www.bangalorecoworkinghub.com
- Email: email@example.com
3. CoWork Cafe, Kaikondrahalli
How about working in a calm and inspiring environment? This ready to use co-working space in Bangalore enables start-ups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses to do that. It offers all the facilities and services needed for a venture to attain growth and success. You can work in this fun workspace for your US, UK, and India shifts.
Facilities: Workspace, conference rooms, super-fast internet, lockers and storage Space, ergonomic chairs, laptops, 3G/4G dongles, printer, scanner, tea and coffee facilities, and power back-up.
Price: Resident Co-worker- Rs. 4000 per month, Guest Co-worker- Rs. 300 per day.
- Address: CoWork Cafe, #28, Opposite Kanua Restaurant, Behind Bata Showroom, Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore 560035.
- Phone: 808 884 4623
- Website: www.coworkcafe.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 91Springboard, Indiranagar
As a co-working space, 91Springboard is one of the most popular names in Bangalore. It has been created for business owners, freelancers, and start-ups. The lively workspace is tailored to meet the needs of the users. The team organizes events and meet-ups that increase networking opportunities for start-ups and individuals. They have tied up with the Karnataka State Government to provide discounted membership to start-ups at one of their co-working spaces in the city.
Facilities: Private cabins, workstations, conference rooms, high speed WiFi, 24×7 power back-up and security, photocopy, printing, café, lounge, gaming and chilling zone, and housekeeping service.
Price: They offer several pricing plans depending on the requirements and the location. Visit their website to know more about their prices.
- Address: This co-working space in Bangalore is present across five locations in the city.
- Indiranagar 80ft Road: George Thangaiah Complex, #21, 80 Feet Road, Near Sir CV Raman Hospital, Indiranagar, Bangalore 560038.
- J.P. Nagar Pavilion: 3rd, 4th & 5th Floor, #175 & #176, Dollars Colony, Phase 4, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru 560076.
- Koramangala 7th Block: 4th Floor, No 22, Salarpuria Towers-I, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560095.
- Koramangala 8th Block: 3rd Floor, Padmavati Complex, #2, 80 Feet Road, Opposite NGV Indoor Stadium Koramangala, 8th Block, Bengaluru 560095.
- MG Road: 1st Floor, Gopala Krishna Complex, #45/3 Residency Road, Bengaluru 560025.
- Phone: 011 395 95578
- Website: www.91springboard.com/coworking-space
- Email: email@example.com
5. IShareSpace, Residency Road
IShareSpace serves as a new age business centre and co-working platform. Anyone seeking co-working space in Bangalore can expect to find contemporary, well-designed, and open-planned workspaces. This is a space that caters to the needs of start-ups, entrepreneurs, medium and small businesses, multinationals, and freelancers.
Facilities: High speed internet, printers/copiers, office receptionist, well-equipped conference and meeting rooms, storage space, and pantry.
Price: Desk/Workspace- Rs. 1200 per person per day, Desk/Workspace- Rs. 18000 per person per month, Cabin- Rs. 23000 per person per month.
- Address: 4th Floor, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Shanthala Nagar, Adjacent to Ritz Carlton, Bengaluru 560025
- Phone: +91 80 6769 9700/97319 93407
- Website: www.isharespace.com
- Email: N/A
6. Startup Warehouse, HAL
This co-working space in Bangalore is an initiative by the Govt. of Karnataka and NASSCOM. The premium working space offers more than just infrastructural facilities. Start-ups get the chance to connect with mentors, investors, and corporates and increase their networking. You can visit or work at this space 24×7.
Facilities: Meeting rooms, dedicated desks, table, chair, 10 Mbps broadband leased line, event space, tea and coffee, and space to unwind.
Price: Rs. 3500 per month for one seat. One start-up can take a maximum of five seats.
- Address: Corporate Tower, Central Atrium, Lower Ground Floor, DD3 No. 150, Diamond District, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore 560008.
- Phone: +91 80 4169 3924/25
- Website: NA
- Email: N/A
7. Bangalore Alpha Lab (BAL), JP Nagar 2nd Phase
Budding start-ups can expect to work in a vibrant environment if they decide to launch their start-up from this co-working space in Bangalore. Apart from the facilities and services, BAL Incubation ensures support for start-ups right from ideation to company forming to becoming a viable business venture.
Facilities: Meeting/Conference room, lockers and storage spaces, ergonomic chair, laptops, 3G/4G dongles, printer, scanner, and tea and coffee.
Price: Full Member- Rs. 4000 per month, Virtual Member- Rs. 1000 per month, Guest Member- Rs. 1000 per month (5 days access), Day Pass- Rs. 250 per day.
- Address: 1316/C, 9th Cross, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore 560078.
- Phone: +91 93412 12569
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Innov8, Koramangala
Innov8 is one of the most happening co-working spaces in Bangalore. The modern shared space offers various unusual but useful spaces that can provide a great working experience. Spaces like nap rooms and break out zones help users to refresh their mind while working.
Facilities: Fully equipped meeting rooms, high speed internet, printing services, mail handling, dedicated lounge area, private office, virtual office, recreational zone, nap room, café, library, pool and table tennis arena.
Price: Dedicated Desks- Rs. 11999 per month, Hot Desks- Rs. 7999 per month.
- Address: 3, 20 Main Road, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
- Phone: +91 99994 66688
- Website: www.innov8.work
- Email: email@example.com
9.CoWork India, HSR Layout
The focus of this co-working space in Bangalore is to help start-ups concentrate on their business while they take care of their need for office facilities. This is a place that welcomes everyone, from individuals to teams. You can just walk in with your laptop and begin working. They will take care of everything else you may require.
Facilities: Internet, discussion rooms, ergonomic chair, standing desks (available on request), furniture, electricity and power back-up, white board, notice board, pantry, and office boys.
Price: Their charges vary based on their locations.
- Address: This co-workspace facility is available in two locations in Bangalore.
- Location 1: Near BDA complex, 14 Main Road, 15 Cross, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102.
- Location 2: Near Corner House 27th Main, 18th Cross, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102.
- Phone: +91 776 015 1525
- Website: www.coworkindia.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Jaaga, Malleshwaram
Jaaga is a co-working space in Bangalore that claims to provide office space solutions in an open space that adapts to your needs. They support ventures that are creative and are driven by innovation. The team provides all the support needed by a start-up.
Facilities: Internet, essential infrastructural facilities, indoor and outdoor gaming zones for relaxation, skilling program, power back-up, and 24×7 access.
Price: Co-working comes in three slabs:
Full-time: Startup- Rs. 5900 per month, DNA- Rs. 4720 per month, Study- Rs. 10000 per month.
Part-time: 1 Day Pass- Rs. 295, 5 Day Pass- Rs. 1400, Offpeak- Rs. 3540.
- Address: 37, Bhooma, 2nd Floor 17th cross, between 4th and 6th Main, Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560003
- Phone: +91 91139 71957
- Website: www.jaaga.in
- Email: email@example.com
11. Cobalt BLR, Church Street
A flexible meeting and co-working space in Bangalore, Cobalt BLR believes that the ideal workspace is more than a chair and a desk. They claim to take care of the small details so that you can focus on brainstorming and putting your energy in your work. This co-workspace is as much for independent professionals as for start-ups and small businesses.
Facilities: Wi-Fi, desk space, locker, unlimited tea and coffee, and other infrastructural facilities
Price: Monthly Pass (Quiet space Nomad)- Rs. 11000 per month, Monthly Pass (Open space Nomad)- Rs. 6500 per month, Day Pass (Quiet Space Traveller)- Rs. 500 per day, Day Pass (Open Space Traveller) Rs. 300 per day.
- Address: 46/1, 5th Floor, Church Street, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Opposite Hotel Empire, Bengaluru 560001
- Phone: N/A
- Website: www.cobalt.cobot.me
- Email: N/A
12. IKeva, Marathahalli
IKeva is an office space solution located in a Tech Park. It is designed to meet the requirements of large tech companies, offshore development centers, consultants, new businesses, freelancers, branch offices, executives on travel, and early start-ups. They offer fully managed offices having reception, security, IT, fully furnished offices and meeting spaces, and other support facilities.
Facilities: Meeting rooms, virtual office, conference rooms, private cabins, lounger area, mail and courier handling services, customized telephone services, and more.
Price: Their pricing plans depend on your specific requirements. Visit their website to get a price quote.
- Address: Level 8, Umiya Business Bay, Tower 1, Cessna Business Bay, Marathahalli ORR, Bengaluru 560103.
- Phone: +91 80 6757 7899
- Website: www.ikeva.com/locations/bangalore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. StartupHuts, HSR Layout
Started by IIT and IIM alumni, this is a comfortable and cosy shared offices in Bangalore. This shared workspace provides the perfect work ecosystem for start-ups and freelancers. Members of this co-working space receive not just office space but funding support and mentor-ship as well.
Facilities: High-speed internet, core infrastructure, meeting rooms, and business services.
Price: Dedicated co-space- Rs. 5500 per month per seat, Dedicated cabin-space- Rs. 6000 per month per seat, Flexi co-work space- Rs. 300 per day per seat
- Address: They are available at two locations in Bangalore.
- HSR Layout: 2nd & 3rd Floor, #108, Opposite Corner House, 27th Main Road, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bangalore 560102.
- HSR Layout: 2nd & 3rd Floor, #109, 27th Main Road, Sector 2, HSR Layout,
- Phone: +91 966 300 3001
- Website: www.startuphuts.com
- Email: email@example.com
If you are looking for a space where you can give shape to your start-up dreams, these shared offices can come to your rescue. Just set your budget, decide upon the services you need, and look for a shared space that meets your specific needs. You are sure to come across many co-working space options in Bangalore that will solve your requirements.
14. Regus and Spaces
Regus and Spaces operate 110 co-working space sin Indian of which 15 are in Bangalore. They cater to freelancers, entrepreneurs, small companies and large companies. Members can make use of their expansive network and work in one of their offices even when travelling to another city in India or across the world. A digital app keeps the Regus community well-connected.
Facilities: shared desks, private offices, meeting rooms, office suites, Wi-Fi, reception staff, mail handling, call answering, access to business lounges, communal kitchen, tea and coffee and access to printer, scanner and photocopier.
Price: Rs. 324 per day per person onwards
- Address: Below is a list of places where you can find one of the best co-working spaces in Bangalore.
- Vittal Mallya Road – Level 14 & 15, Concorde Towers, UB City, 1 Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, 560001
- MG Road – Level 9 Raheja Towers, 26-27 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore, 560 001
- Ulsoor – Level 1, Tower B, The Millenia, 1 & 2 Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, 560008
- Dickenson Road – The Estate, 8th Floor, Dickenson Road, Bangalore, 560042
- Dr.Rajkumar Road – Tejas Arcade, No. 527/B, 1st Main Road, Ward No. 9, Dr.Rajkumar Road, Bangalore, 560010
- Domlur– Fairway Business park, Survey Nos 10/1, 11/2 and 12/2B of Challaghatta Village, Behind Dell, Next to ‘Embassy Golf Links’ in Domlur, Bangalore
- Rajajinagar– Unit No 2201, 22nd Floor, World Trade Centre, Brigade Gateway Campus, Rajajinagar Extn, Malleshwaram( W), Bangalore, 560055
- Jayanagar – Supreme Overseas Exports Building, 1st & 2nd Floor, Jayanagar 7th Block, KR Road, Bangalore, 560070
- Old Madras Road – RMZ Infinity, 1st floor, in Tower D, Municipal No. 3, Old Madras Road, Benniganahalli village, Krishnarajpuram Hobli, Bangalore, 560016
- Intermediate Ring Road -1st Floor, Pine Valley Building, Embassy Golf Links, Off Intermediate Ring Road, Bangalore, 560071
- Bommanahalli– 1st & 2nd Floor IBIS Hotel, 26/1 Hosur Road, Bommanahalli, Karnataka, Bangalore, 560068
- Nagawara – Ground Floor, Beech, E-1 Manyata Embassy Business Park, Outer Ring Road, Nagawara, Karnataka, Bangalore, 560045
- Whitefield – 2nd Floor, Prestige Omega, No. 104 EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore, 560066
- Varthur – Embassy Tech Square, 1st floor, Tower Delta, Block B, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, East Taluk, Bangalore
- KR Puram – Prestige Shantiniketan’ 2nd Floor, Cresent Tower 4, Situated on Sy.Nos.70, 71, 72, 73, 74/1, 74/2, 77, 77/2 and 78 of Sadaramanagala Village and Sy.No.129/2 and 130 of Hoodi Village, Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore South Taluk, Bangalore, 560066
- Whitefield – Brigade IRV, 9th &10th Floors, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Bangalore – 560066
- Phone: +91 800 209 4949
- Website: www.regus.co.in
CoWrks defines itself as a high energy co working space for freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups and established companies. Their work space is designed to drive innovation and collaboration. Members of the CoWrks community also have access to a private social network where they can connect with like-minded people across the globe.
Facilities: Flexible desks, dedicated desks, private studios, virtual offices, meeting rooms, Wi-Fi, coffee, office supplies, phone booths, access to printers and common areas.
Price: Flexible Desks- Rs. 12499 per month onwards, Dedicated Desks- Rs. 13499 per month onwards and private studios – Rs 23499 per month onwards
- New Indiranagar – RMZ Infinity, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru
- Bellandur – Ecoworld, RMZ Ecoworld, ORR, Bellandur
- Ulsoor– Millenia, Murphy Road, Ulsoor
- Whitefield – RMZ NXT, Whitefield Road
- Phone: +91 88800 00218
- Website: www.cowrks.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. We Work
We Work is part of a global network of co-working spaces. The workspace is ideal for freelancers, startups, part time workers, small agencies and companies that have up to 100 employees. Their workspace is a combination of private offices and common spaces.
Facilities: Hard wired Ethernet connections, Wi-Fi access, lockable filing cabinet, access to a one multi-function copier/scanner/printer, free refreshments, mail handling, drinking water, private phone booths, catered lunch, wellness sessions, networking events and one-on-one investor sessions.
Price: Hot Desks- Rs. 7500 per month onwards, Fixed Desks- Rs. 10000 per month onwards, Private Office- Rs. 16500 per month onwards.
Contact Details: This co-working space in Bangalore is present across seven locations in the city.
- Bellandur – Block L, Embassy Tech Village Devarabisanahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur, Bengaluru – 560103
- Domlur – Embassy Golf Links, Cinnabar Hills Off Intermediate Ring Road, Domlur, Stage Bengaluru -560071
- Mahadevapura – 13th Floor, No. 78, Next to KR Puram Tin Factory, Old Madras Road, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru-560016
- Church Street – 62/63, The Pavilion, Church Street, Bengaluru – 560001
- Hebbal – 9th Floor, RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Rd, Hebbal, Near Godrej Apt Bengaluru – 560024
- Koramangala – Prestige Atlanta 80 Feet Main Road Koramangala 1A Block, Bengaluru- 560034
- Residency Rd – Galaxy, 43 Residency Rd, Bengaluru- 560025
- Phone: 1 800 123 365 365
- Website: www.wework.com