Sakleshpur is a picturesque town located in the Hassan district of Karnataka. Nestled in the vicinity of the Western Ghats the town is enveloped in greenery. Rows of hills dotted with coffee and spice plantations on the slopes and sparkling streams enhance the timeless beauty of Sakleshpur. No wonder, the town attracts a lot of tourists every year.
Sakleshpur has a number of homestays that offer a comfortable place for the tourists to stay and explore the beauty of the town. Some of the homestays of Sakleshpur are:
- Devagiri Retreat Devagiri Estate, Heggadde Post, Sakleshpur Taluk, Hassan District, Karnataka – India 573145
- Rotti Kallu Bilisere village, Sakleshpur Taluk, Karnataka
- Coffee Valley Devalundkere Village, Near Hunbal, Sakleshpur Taluk, Karnataka – 573134
- Diwanshome Railway Station Road, Lakshmipuram, Sakleshpur Coffee Grower, Diwangudda Estate, 573134
- Home Stay Jenkal 7 Hodachalli Village 573134
- Misty Hills Homestay 62/3, Thonthalapura, Yeslur post, Hassan District 573134