- Wear pair of comfortable shoes
- Carry a Raincoat
- Salt and lemon come in handy to deal with leaches
There are two types of treks Local and High altitude treks.High altitude treks usually require months of preparation.Beginners have to start training at least two weeks in advance.They have to jog with their backpacks which weigh up to 15 kgs.This is done to increase the lung capacity.People with asthmatic conditions,allergies and frequent headaches are not allowed on these trips.Local treks are much easier.
High Altitude treks start at Rs 10,000 and can go upto Rs 25,000. Local treks one can spend a maximum of Rs 1200 inclusive of food and stay.
Trekkers should obtain all the necessary permissions before they venture on a trek inside a forest area or national park. It’s not wise to break the rules no matter how experienced you are. And always take a guide along.
Adventure sports especially trekking, helps you get physically and mentally tough.
- Trekking in Karnataka
- One Day Trekking in Karnataka
- Adventure Clubs in Karnataka
- Trekking Gear in Karnataka
- Trekking Tour Operators in Karnataka
- Near By Bangalore
- Water Falls in Karnataka
- Forts in Karnataka
- Adventure Sports in Karnataka
- Opportunities in Karnataka Tourism for investors
- Tips for trekking at Water Falls
- MM Hills