Seva Sindhu website is the one stop for all the government services in Karnataka. It was launched to deliver government services at the doorstep of the people and digital interventions. Through this service are delivered through citizen service centers such as Grama One, Janasevaka, Karnataka One, and Bangalore One. Through this, the government is providing all departmental services on one platform.
758 services can be availed through this website from any part of the world.
Jana Sevaka Initiative
One of the major components of the Seva Sindhu is Jana Sevaka. Under the initiative, the citizens can get the listed services on their doorstep . This service is available between 8 am and 8 pm across the state.
Citizens can book slot via call center (080-4455-4455) of the Seva Sindhu. The call center representatives will assist citizens in providing the service. Alternatively slot can be reserved through mobile app (Mobile One) or Visit Here.
How to use Seva Sindhu services
Seva Sindhu services can be availed through two models. First, the citizens can visit their nearest Bangalore One, Karnataka One, Grama One, or Janasevaka centers.
Alternatively, they can visit https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in
- Once you enter the website, you need to enter your mobile number.
- A six digits OTP will be sent to your Aadhar linked mobile number
- Using this OTP, the citizens can enter the website.
- Once you enter the website, you will given an option of Apply for Services
- Under the categories, the citizens can check the department wise online services available.
- The status of your application can be followed by clicking here
- If you not satisfied with the services, you can raise a ticket by clicking here