Bush Betta Wildlife Resort is an attractive resort which is situated near a wildlife sanctuary and other natural attractions. This resort is eco-friendly and leaves minimal footprints on the environment.
The resort, located in Bandipur, provides the unique experience of living in the middle of one of the most beautiful wildlife sanctuaries in India. The Bandipur National Park is home to several endangered species like the tigers, Indian wild dogs, cheetas and elephants.
A part of the Nilgiris biosphere reserve, it is surrounded by the Nagarhole Reserve in the Northwest, The Tamilnadu Mudumalai Reserve in the South and Kerala’s Wayanad Reserve in the Southwest.
The resort has 22 spacious rooms with attached bathrooms, direct-dial telephones, cable TV access and broadband internet connections. The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Continental and Tandoor dishes.
Other amenities offered include a swimming pool, volley ball and badminton courts, options for indoor-games like carom, chess and table tennis. The resort also houses a conference hall, a gymnasium, and a health club and spa.
How to Get to the Resort
The distance from Bangalore to Bush Beta Wildlife Resort at Bandipur is 280 km. It will take you around six hours to reach the resort in your car. From Mysore, the resort is just a 2 hour drive. Bandipur is 65 km from Ooty.
You can opt for trains to Bangalore or Mysuru or for flights to Bangalore in order to reach Bush Beta Resort from there.
Contact Information and Pricing
Bush Betta Wildlife Resort
Mangala Village, Bandipur National Park
Ooty Highway, Gundal Peat
Phone Number: +91-99860-90451
Executive Cottages: INR 2500 per person per night
3-Star Cottages: INR 2300 per person per night
Stone Cottages: INR 1500 per person per night
Activities and Things to Do
This is a wildlife resort, so there are plenty of things that you can do.
- Go for a trek in the jungle or climb up on a machan to spot wild animals.
- Take a trek with a tribal guide and learn to track animals.
- Opt for a camping trip to a tribal village and spend some time there.
- Inside the resort, you can go for a nice swim in the swimming pool, play a game of volley ball or badminton or cricket.
- Play indoor-games like carom or chess.
- Take a bullock-cart ride in the morning and enjoy the bonfire at night.
- For an amazing experience, you can go on a safari into the National Park and enjoy the spectacle of wildlife. Try to spot a tiger or wild dogs.
Bush Betta is a resort that gives you the opportunity to explore and enjoy nature at its best. Experience the sights and wonders of India’s wildlife and show your kids why it is so important to preserve it during your stay in Bush Beta Wildlife Resort.