NPS International School, Mysore, is one of the premier educational institutes of the country. The school provides exceptional quality of education that is easily equivalent to an international standard.
National Public School (NPS) group is a renowned name in India with a long-standing presence in the field of education. This group has successfully maintained an enviable record in the academic atmosphere for the last five decades, with productively established schools at Bangalore, Chennai and Singapore.
NPS International School, Mysore, is driven by the motto of providing each of its students an experience of world-class education while preparing them as responsible and committed citizens of the country for tomorrow. The students are encouraged to develop qualities of independent thinking, creativity, self-discipline and positive attitude.
NPS International School, Mysore, offers the students the unique opportunity of growth in a multi-cultural environment and getting exposed to global and local cultural sensitivity. The academic curriculum of the school has been specially structured to make the journey of the students into the intellectual world an interesting affair.
The trained and highly qualified teaching staff of NPS International School, Mysore, actively nurtures each student with love and care and instills in them a value system that keeps them in good stead throughout their lives.
- Admission is based on merit and availability of seats
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school
- Admissions to Grades 1 to 8 are finalized based on the performance in the written test
- For classes I to VIII, written test will be conducted at NPS Mysore campus
- Students of Grade 1-6 are tested in English and Mathematics
- Students of Grades 7 & 8 are tested in English, Mathematics and Science
- For entry into KG1, the child should be 4 years by 1st June
- For entry into Montessori, the child should be 3 years by 1st June
Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of previous 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable to Grade 2 & above)
- Demand Draft for Rs.300/- in favour of NPS International, Mysore
- Large and well-ventilated classrooms with comfortable furniture
- Well-stocked library with a collection of more than 5000 volumes of books
- Several labs for academic requirements and practical classes
- Advanced Media Center
- Audio Visual Room
- Cyber Labs with latest computers
- Resource room to assist the students in better understanding of lessons
- Counseling cell
- Large Auditorium
- Healthy Care Center
- Sports Facilities
- Indoor Games options
- Transport Facilities
- Affiliated to CBSE, Delhi and ICSE Council in India and to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), University of Cambridge, UK.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1: 25
- Field Trips
- Specially trained teachers for Montessori and kindergarten sections
- Cultural events throughout the year
- Encouragement for co-curricular activities
- A wide variety of activities are available from the areas of music, drama and arts
- In outdoor sports, the school grounds are fully equipped for cricket, hockey, football, basketball courts, volleyball courts, facilities for long jump, swimming, etc
- In indoor sports, chess, carom, table tennis, badminton, etc. are available
- Health care center is fully equipped and a senior nurse will be present during school hours
- Safe transportation through dedicated bus service
No 21, Anjanadri Road
Vijayanagar, 4th stage, 2nd phase
Mysore – 570 018
Landline 1: +91 821 2598 832
Landline 2: +91 821 2598 862