The Bangalore Aero India Show 2015 will kick off at the Air Force Station Yelahanka, on Feb 18 and will go on till Feb 22, 2015. One of Asia’s premier shows, the Aero India 2015 promises a complete sneak pick into the might of the Indian Air force along with other participating countries like Russia and Czech Republic.
The much awaited Aero India Show will be held at Air Force Station Yelahanka in Bengaluru.
This International Exhibition on Aerospace, defence and civil aviation is one of its kinds in the city and attract thousands over the five days extravaganza. Aero Show 2015 is organized by the Defence Exhibition Organization, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, every two years around the same time in Bangalore, Karnataka.
From the time of its premiere in 1996, Aero India Show has successfully completed sixteen year and entertained people to the hilt.
Highlights of the Aero 2015
- The gross event area is around 1,25,000 sq. m with over 650 exhibitors and 27 participating nations.
- Participating nations include Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, UK, USA along with India.
- Flying display showcases twice a day with aerobatic teams from Czech Republic and Russia along with Indian Air Force Sarang Team.
- Foreign officials from 78 countries will grace the occasion.
- Over 60 aircraft on static display and two full day seminar, technical sessions and conference by Industry and defence experts.
- B2B Meetings with Exhibitors and visiting delegations.
Make in India Mantra in Aero India 2015
This year’s show will hover around government’s strong ‘Make in India‘ pitch, the official website projects the opportunities India provides to aerospace investors.
Aero India Exhibitors Profile
Leading manufacturers and vendors will showcase components for aircraft engines, avionics, systems, sub systems, air field radars and many more.
Aero India Product Profile
The exquisite profile of the Aero Show 2013 will have military and civil air crafts on display. Along with this, vital components and latest technology for aircraft engine, avionics system, sub-systems and in the field of air defence sector.
Aero India Visitors Profile
Distinguished visitors of Aero Show include top officials and decision makers from:
- Ministry of Defence
- Armed Forces
- Defence Research and Development organization (DRDO)
- India Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Military delegation from other participating nations
- Civil and Airport maintenance sector
Tickets Rates and Availability
Tickets rate and availability: Business class Rs 2,500 and general Rs 600
Aero India Show tickets are available in all Axis Banks.
Special Attractions At Aero India Show
Daily flying display by 5 Aerobatic Teams. Please see the schedules page for more details.
Aero India Dos and Don’ts
Considering the enormity of the event, safety of the officials and the visitors are paramount. In order to ensure that, the organizers have laid down certain rules, which are expected to be strictly followed:
- Visitors are requested to cooperate during the security checks
- Items such as weapons, knifes, firearms, toy weapons etc. will not be permitted
- Cameras and video recorders are only permitted after the security check
- Please take adequate precautions as the show comprises of high decibel fliers
- Strictly no smoking
- Business visitors and general visitors are requested to enter from Gate No. 5
- Air Display Viewing Area (ADVA) visitors are requested to enter from Gate No. 8 & 9.
- Aero India Show 2015 – coverage on Oneindia.com