Jain Heritage School firmly believes that education should be for life, not just for a living. Education should serve not only to develop one’s intelligence and skills, but also help broaden one’s outlook and make a person useful and the world at large.
Jain Heritage School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It also offers International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) curriculum.
Through the value based learning at Jain Heritage School, the students learn about the culture, custom and religion of other people in order to appreciate the universal oneness, appreciate human values.
These qualities are essential to the development of character and consistently put them into practice, develop self-discipline and self-confidence necessary to promote the fulfillment of their potential, develop a healthy attitude towards their environment and develop the value skills needed for personal, family, community, national and world harmony.
The academic programmes at Jain Heritage School, which includes cross-disciplinary subjects, will develop children as total individuals who will be highly skilled in today’s world that often demands the bridging of several disciplines.
- Air conditioned A V rooms
- Classrooms with E-boards and Audio Visual aids
- Manipulative learning center
- Discovery zone having Labs for various subjects
- Arts and fine arts studio
- Informatics Lab
- English Language Development centre
- Olympic size Swimming pool with gallery for more than 400 spectators
- Synthetic Tennis Court
- Synthetic Basketball Court
- Table tennis Centre
- Billiards and Snooker
- Cricket Field turf with practice pitches
- Fitness Centre with multipurpose halls
- IGCSE, CBSE boards.
Jain Heritage School
Anjaneya Temple Street
Bangalore – 560 024
Land Line: 080-2362-6122, 080-2362-6123