Bangalore is a vibrant city which is always up and alive with its streets thickly packed with all kind of people. The city is very trendy and growing up to be a popular metro city. With multiple shopping malls and busy streets, Bangalore is the first choice for any youngster. The city is a pool of shopping malls with high-end facilities. The popular city has perfect climate and location to satisfy one’s quench for fun and fun unlimited.
Here Is the List of Top 10 Malls in Bangalore
- Address: Third Floor, Orion Mall, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Rd, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru-560055 (MAP)
- Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Website: www.orionmalls.com
Orion mall is one of the well designed and perfectly planned malls in Bangalore. The Shopping Mall contains everything to cater the needs of the shopaholics and window shoppers. The mall is designed by the H.O.K a famous architectural firm in New York. For entertainment and fun there are PVR movies, Bowling etc.
2. Phoenix Market City
- Address: Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevpura Bangalore -560048 (MAP)
- Timing: Mon – Friday: 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM, Saturday/Sunday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Website: www.phoenixmarketcity.com/bangalore
It is one of the largest shopping malls in Bangalore. Phoenix Market City is located in Mahadevapura on the White Field Road. The specialty of the mall is the open courtyard in the front that hosts multiple events like musical concerts, live shows, painting competitions etc. This is one of the finest malls in Bangalore and contains a wide range of shops and food courts to outfit the needs of the public. Finest and branded shops fill the mall. The mall also serves all kind of Italian and Indian cuisines.
3.Mantri Square Malls
- Address: 1, Sampige Rd, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru -560003 (MAP)
- Timing: 10:30 AM to 11 PM
- Website: www.mantrisquare.com
The mall is spread across 1.3 million sq. feet and accommodates a wide range of shops containing a variety of brands for customers. The mall is well equipped for kids, elders, handicapped etc. One of the best malls in Bangalore, the Mantri Square contains restaurants that serve a plethora of food variants. The only constraint is the parking issue being in the heart of the city.
- Address: 24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru – 560001 (MAP)
- Timing: 10:30 AM to 10 PM
- Website: www.ubcitybangalore.in
The deluxe mall in Bangalore is the UB City Mall. The mall spreads across 16 Lakh sq. and can even accommodate a 1600 cars in the Triple Level puzzle parking in the mall. The mall contains individual blocks that are distinctively named as Kingfisher, Comet, Canberra, Concord, Kingfisher Plaza and the UB Tower that completes the UB mall.
The UB tower is the highest one in Karnataka towering a height of 124 meters accommodating the UB offices. The mall houses many branded shops like Burberry, Rolex, Canali etc. The overall collection of UB city gives a feel and look of a luxury city. It is one of the must-visit malls in Bangalore
- Address: No. 75, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru- 560066 (MAP)
- Timing: 11: 00 MA to 9:30 PM
- Website: https://www.inorbit.in/mall/whitefield
House of all branded shops and restaurants serving the lip smacking dishes that satisfies one’s need, the Inorbit mall is an exceptional walk-through experience for any tourists. The mall contains national as well international brands and is a unique experience for families to visit the international brands. This mall in Bangalore also host few events on special occasions.
6.Royal Meenakshi Mall
- Address: 4th Floor, Opp. Meenakshi Temple, Bannerghatta Main Road, Hulimavu, Bengaluru- 560076 (MAP)
- Timing: 10 Am to 11 PM
- Website: www.royalmeenakshimall.com
Excellent services, multilevel shopping experience and mouthwatering delicacies served make the Royal Meenakshi mall in Bangalore is a splendid location to spend your weekends. The mall is always packed with visitors. The mall is in the South-west Bangalore, containing hyper markets, accessories shops, branded collections from wedding to casual and formal wears for all kind of people. Adventure land 6D dark house etc. are there for fun and entertainment.
7.Ascendas Park Square Mall
- Address: 40, ITPL Main Rd, Pattandur Agrahara, Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066 (MAP)
- Timing: 9:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Website: www.parksquaremall.com
Located within the ITPB (International Tech Park Bangalore), the leading IT Park in Bangalore, the Park Square mall offers a wide range of entertainment and shopping experience that suits the IT city. This mall in Bangalore is designed and developed by Ascendas which is the business space solution provider in Asia. The Fun, entertainment and the food services are amazingly welcoming. The mall also provides multi-level car parking.
8.New Forum Value Mall
- Address: Prestige Ozone, Whitefield, Bengaluru- 560066 (MAP)
- Timing: 9:30 M to 10:30 PM
Enjoy shopping with movies and food in the elegant mall located in Whitefield. The mall has good ambience and contains a wide range of shops. The mall has a large space in the front that provides an open air for people to enjoy the fresh breath of wind.
9.Bangalore Central Mall
- Address: Near, Field Marshal Cariappa Rd, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru – 560001 (MAP)
- Timing: 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM
There are multiple central malls in Bangalore, but the one in MG road is the best. The mall is spread across 2,75,00 sq. feet with retailers and food courts. The prices are quite reasonable and people can enjoy an affordable shopping experience.
- Address: 15, Magrath Road, Craig Park Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore -560025 (MAP)
- Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Website: www.garudamall.in
Garuda Mall is a multi-level shopping mall accommodating many shops spreading across 75,000 sq. meters filled with entertainment and shops. The mall has 6 floors with wide range of shops and entertainment zone and food courts serving variety of cuisines to the guest.
Bangalore Malls, Sightseeing, and Shopping
- Shopping in Bangalore
- Gopalan Malls, Bangalore – For Endless Shopping and Fun
- Must-visit malls in Bangalore
Day Trips & Weekend Trips from Bangalore
- 5 Interesting Places near Bangalore You Can Reach in Less Than 2 Hours
- 8 Offbeat Weekend Getaways near Bangalore
- 10 Offbeat Resorts to Stay around Bangalore for a Weekend