Zorbing Bangalore is indeed a fun activity. Zorbing is a new-age recreational adventure sport where the rider gets into an inflatable, transparent ball called ‘zorb’ and roll down either on a gentle slope on a level surface.
Unlike foreign countries, like New Zealand where the sport originated, Zorbing in Bangalore is generally performed on water. Water Zorbing in Bangalore is a good way to have a stress-free time to relax and rejuvenate.
Types of Zorbing in Bangalore
There are generally two types of Water Zorbing available in Bangalore. i.e. Hydro Zorbing and Harness Zorbing.
- Hydro Zorbing: In hydro zorbing, water is added into the ball making the experience even more enthralling, as the rider moves to and fro.
- Harness Zorbing: As the name suggests, in harness zorbing, the rider is safely harnessed, generally at the shoulder, hips and feet.
Safety Features For Zorbing in Bangalore
Since adventure sports can be dangerous at times, places offering this sport ensure high standards of safety. Though it is safe for all age groups, patients suffering from the following conditions are advised not to indulge in this activity:
- High blood pressure
- Heart conditions
- Head, neck or back injury
- During pregnancy
Zorbing Locations in Bangalore
There are a lot of places in Bangalore that offers Zorbing in Bangalore. Potential riders can either pay a fee for each ride or for a whole day’s activity. Following are a couple of zorbing locations in Bangalore:
- Galibore: 90 kms from Bangalore
- Bheemeshwari fishing camp: 100 kms from Bangalore
- Dubare, Kodagu: 260 kms from Bangalore
- Sita, Udupi: 360 kms Bangalore
- Kali, Dandeli: 480 kms from the city
Zorbing in Bangalore is also being organized by certain adventure sports organizers especially those with water sports facilities. Resorts and hotels too arrange for this facility for interested guests.