What’s brewing at the Barge, Mysore? Is it fresh coffee, the stress quotient of people or the crazy weather? How about – none of the above? Finally, there is a space to calm every pounding heart and attend to every wandering soul. Vent out your excitement and cheer for those bottled up emotions are all a thing of the past. The first beer-focused Barge has docked in Mysore.
No wonder it’s called the Port of Brew. Gain respite in the lap of bubbles and brews as you watch your beer come to life in the one-of-a-kind microbrewery in Mysore. The youth of Mysore have waited for enough and now that the licenses are in place, there is room for double the fun and triple the excitement.
Quick Facts about the Barge, Mysore
- Food Type: Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian
- Cuisine: Beer, Continental, Chinese, North Indian cuisine
- Signature Items: Fresh brew, craft beer
- Timings: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Payment Methods: All Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Ambiance: Indoor and outdoor seating, lounge-like vibe
- Highlights: Karaoke, Live shows, Food festivals
- Average Meal for Two: INR. 1,500 approx. + taxes
- Address: 440A, Hebbal Industrial Area, Mysuru – 570016 (MAP). Landmark – Opposite to JK Tyres & Industries Ltd
- Website: http://www.thebarge.in
- Phone: +91 821 240 4341
The Barge, Mysore – The Perfect Place to Chillax
Enjoy a meal in a set-up that is pretty much in line with the theme. Keep your eyes peeled for on-going food festivals, annual festival celebrations, and latest themes. Indulge in their pizza, chicken grill, paneer lababdar, biryani, chicken wings, kebabs and more at the lounge area or go al-fresco. Clink your glasses with a rare collection of brews right from honey-tinted pale ale to freshly crafted pints.
As if this wasn’t enough, there are karaoke nights to sing along and live events to crack you up. Invite a bunch of friends to finish up a platter and pint over giggles and chatters and stir up a storm in a port you can call your own. Be it your stress or week-long burden that you have carried forward to the evening, at the Barge, Mysore you can easily dock it away. What are you waiting for? Let the anchors lose and sail away.