Looking for home quarantine checklist? We have compiled a list for you.
While the lockdown has been eased across most of the country, the COVID-19 pandemic is not slowing down. Every individual has the responsibility of staying safe and protecting.
If you’re traveling from out of state, you should quarantine yourself at home. Here’s a quick checklist of things to do to make your home quarantine ready.
Home Quarantine Checklist 1 – The Room
If you share your home with someone else, you should stay in one room and not come in contact with the others. This room should have:
- An attached bathroom
- Plenty of ventilation
- Minimal furniture
Home Quarantine Checklist 2 – Food and drink
You should ideally be stocked up with enough food for the next 14 days. Some of the things you could keep are:
- Canned foods
- Nonperishables such as rice, flour, pasta, etc
- Snacks like chips and nuts
- Dehydrated foods
- Juices and other hydrating drinks
- Drinking water
Home Quarantine Checklist 3 – Baby Care
For people quarantined with infants, you must stock up on:
- Baby food
Home Quarantine Checklist 4 – Pet Care
If you live with pets you should also have enough food for them. If you share your home with cats, you must also have enough cat litter to get through the quarantine.
Home Quarantine Checklist 5 – Entertainment
Staying at home for 14 days can get frustrating if you have nothing to do. Apart from the television and internet, plan a few DIY projects or take this time to develop a new hobby.
Home Quarantine Checklist 6 – Behavior
While you’re home quarantining, you must pay special attention to your behavior.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep all surfaces sanitized. This includes handles, toilets, tabletops, light switches, etc.
- Do your own laundry and do not mix your laundry with other people’s laundry
- If possible, wash your own dishes or use disposable dishes
- If you have a caretaker who provides food, etc. wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least 1 m while you’re in contact with him/her.
- If you develop any symptoms, you must contact a healthcare facility.
- Traveling To Karnataka From Other States – Quarantine And Other Guidelines
- District-Wise COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Test Centres In Karnataka
- Unlock 1.0 In Karnataka- FAQ About Lockdown 5
- Coronavirus Hotspot In Karnataka – Mysore And Bengaluru Hotspots And Containment Zone
- How To Handle COVID-19 In Your Community
- What To Do If You Are Tested Positive – BBMP East Zone Positive Case Guidelines
- SOP For COVID Care Centers In Karnataka
- Standard Operative Procedure Or SOP For Home Isolation Of COVID-19 Patients