Want to know district-wise COVID-19 cases in Karnataka? Here is all the data you have been looking for.
- Night curfew to be lifted from Jan 31
- Schools to open in Bengaluru Urban district from Jan 31
- Gyms will continue with 50% capacity.
- 100% capacity: Bars, hotels, Govt offices, Metro, buses
- 50% capacity: Theatres, auditoriums, gyms, pools, indoor complexes
- Offering prayers in the temples is also allowed.
- Protest, sit-ins, religious congregations, political programs are prohibited
- RTPCR test must if coming from Kerala, Maharashtra, Goa
International Arrival Guidelines In Karnataka
- All international passengers from high risk countries to be institutional
quarantined directly from airport, if tested positive
-All travelers must submit:
-Self-declaration forms on the Air Suvidha portal before travel
-A copy of an RT-PCR test taken no longer than 72 hours before the
scheduled time of departure.
-A declaration of authenticity for the report.
-All travelers must agree to an undertaking on the Air Suvidha portal or
the Ministry of Civil Aviation to abide with government rules of home
quarantine or self-health monitoring as required.
The stats are based on the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department and Ministry of Health, India.
- State-Wise Coronavirus Cases In India Today
- Bangalore Metro Guidelines For Unlock 4 – The Dos And Don’ts
- COVID-19 Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
- What To Do If You Are Tested COVID Positive – BBMP East Zone Positive Case Guidelines
- How To Handle COVID-19 In Your Community
- SOP For COVID Care Centers In Karnataka
- Covidbeds.org – A Citizen Initiative To Help People Find Hospitals For COVID Patients
District-Wise COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka- The Complete And Up-To-Date List
- In Kannada: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಕೋವಿಡ್ ಪ್ರಕರಣಗಳ ಜಿಲ್ಲಾವಾರು ವಿವರ
- KSP CLEAR Pass – Curfew E-Pass For Essential Services Bangalore
- Coronavirus Lockdown In Karnataka – What Is Available and What Is Not
- COVID-19 District Control Room Numbers In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Testing – Fever Clinics In Bangalore
- COVID-19 Relief Funds In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Test Centres In Karnataka
- Hospitals for COVID-19 Treatment In Karnataka
- Bangalore Police Helpline Number
- COVID-19 – Food Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
- Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturers In Karnataka
- Karnataka District In-charge Ministers
- Districts in Karnataka
- Interdistrict And Inter State Travel Pass During Lockdown In Karnataka
- COVID Positive? Know All About Food Supply During COVID-19 In Bangalore