Lockdown in Karnataka will continue and to help people with emergency services, the government has introduced, curfew e passes in Hassan. Let’s find out more about lockdown curfew emergency passes.
- KSP CLEAR Pass – Curfew E-Pass For Essential Services In Bangalore
- District-Wise COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka
- Coronavirus Hotspot In Karnataka
- Karnataka Lockdown Status
- Interdistrict And Inter State Travel Pass During Lockdown In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Karnataka Overseas Returnees – Testing and Quarantine Guidelines
Curfew E Pass In Hassan – How To Apply
Earlier, people needing to step out of their homes had to stand in long queues at the SP’s office to get a pass. In order to make the process quicker and easier, people who need to take their 2-wheelers or 4-wheelers out during the lockdown can now get passes by contacting the Nodal officer or through the website.
This pass is valid for travel for emergency purposes throughout the district.
Lockdown Emergency E Pass In Hassan Contact Details
- Phone: +91 94808-04707
- Website: http://hassanpolice.com/
You can check the pass status here
Hassanpolice.com was designed in collaboration with the Malnad Engineering College. It is meant to be used only by citizens who have an emergency for which they need to take out their vehicles.
The police control room is also working on developing an app called Apex to keep track of movement regarding people who have been put under home quarantine.
COVID-19 Lockdown In Hassan
Around 1,150 vehicles had been seized in Hassan for moving about unnecessarily. There have been no positive cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in the district as yet but the police is continuing to take stern measures against people violating the lockdown.
The vehicles that have been seized will not be released until after the lockdown is lifted. Once the lockdown is over, vehicle owners can visit a police station, pay the fine and get their vehicles back.
How Does Curfew E Pass in Hassan Work?
- Apply online and submit all the relevant documents.
- The application will be processed in approximately 2 hours.
- Recipient can get the pass at the nearest police station.
- Once approved, the individual may travel to the destination mentioned and return home. The pass can also be used to travel to Bangalore and Mysore for treatment such as dialysis.
After returning, the patient and other people accompanying him/her must be quarantined at home for 14 days.
Use the curfew e pass during lockdown in case of emergency.
- COVID-19 – Essential Service Passes In Karnataka
- Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturers In Karnataka
- COVID-19 – Food Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
- Migrants In Karnataka And Food Relief Camps During COVID-19
- Bangalore Police Helpline Number
- COVID-19 Testing – Fever Clinics In Bangalore
- Hospitals for COVID-19 Treatment In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Test Centres In Karnataka
- Electricity Bills During Corona – Bill Generation And Payment In Karaka
- Health Bus – BMTC Bus Routes For Essential Service Workers In Bangalore
- COVID-19 And Your Mental Health – Chatbots And Online Counselling Can Help