To combat coronavirus, the Karnataka government has set up district-wise helpline numbers. The public can call these numbers to seek help. Below listed are the COVID-19 helpline numbers in Karnataka as well as district-wise.
Dial 1912 if a hospital denies bed for a COVID-19 patient
COVID-19 Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
Coronavirus Queries: National Helpline Number – 1075 / 1800-112-545 / +91-11-2397-8046
Below-listed are COVID-19 helpline numbers in Karnataka
- COVID-19 Karnataka Helpline Number (including quarantine violations): 104 / +91-80-4684-8600/6669-2000
- For Curfew Pass:112. Read more here. For e-pass click here
- For farmers: +91-80-2221-2818 / 0237. Timing 8 am to 8 pm
- Food Helpline: 155-214.
- To book Ola or Uber for Medical Emergency: +91-91541-53917/18 — or via the apps.
- Bengaluru South coronavirus taskforce: +91-99464 99464
- BBMP home delivery: +91-80619-14960
- BBMP toll-free helpline: 1533
Apthamitra For Medical Help – COVID-19 Symptoms
- Helpline: 14410
- Download the App here
- Timing: 8 AM to 8 PM
If you think that you have Coronavirus related symptoms such as cold, fever, cough or breathing difficulty, call the number or use the app. Medical experts will provide you the guidance.
The helpline Centers are located in:
Check out Bangalore Police Helpline Number and Dasoha – Food And Grocery Helpline For Migrants In Karnataka
COVID -19 District-Wise Helpline Numbers In Karnataka
|Chithradurga||+91-81942-22056/44/ 27/ 35|
|Ramanagara||+91-82775-17672/ +91-80-2727-1195/ 6615|
COVID 19 Taskforce – Bangalore South
Since the entire nation is going through a complete lockdown due to the COVID 19 Coronavirus outbreak the volunteers in South Bangalore can help and support people in the following ways to make their lives easier.
If you wish to volunteer call – +91-99464-99464
- Identify financially backward families within your locality
- Support these families by helping them get/making available food packets
- Using digital payment methods you can give them financial support as well
- Prevent unwanted rumours
- Give people the right awareness regarding all communications by the government
- To help the senior citizens within your locality you can co-ordinate with the local medical/grocery stores
- Help these people procure the required medicines/essential goods
- Co-ordinate with the medical facilities nearby to help people undergoing dialysis/chemotherapy get their treatment in time
- CO-ordinate with the local government/panchayat administration to ensure the health workers and employees get the required support and help
- Volunteer at the local grocery stores to help them manage social distancing
- In case of an emergency, co-ordinate with the authorities to make use of the available halls for quarantine/isolation of patients.
- Community centers/sports complexes/indoor stadiums/ auditoriums can be made use of
- KSP CLEAR Pass – Curfew E-Pass For Essential Services In Bangalore
- COVID-19 Lockdown – How To Get Curfew E Pass In Hassan?
- COVID-19 – Essential Service Passes In Karnataka
- Coronavirus – Essential Service Pass FAQ By Karnataka Police
- Bangalore Police Helpline Number
- BBMP Ward Wise Contacts
- COVID-19 Testing – Fever Clinics In Bangalore
- Coronavirus Lockdown In Karnataka – What Is Available and What Is Not
- Hospitals for COVID-19 Treatment In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Test Centres In Karnataka
- COVID-19 Relief Funds In Karnataka
- District-Wise COVID-19 Cases In Karnataka
- Migrants In Karnataka And Food Relief Camps During COVID-19<
- Electricity Bills During Corona – Bill Generation And Payment In Karnataka
- Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturers In Karnataka
- Coronavirus Hotspot In Karnataka
- COVID-19 And Your Mental Health – Chatbots And Online Counselling Can Help
- Interdistrict And Inter State Travel Pass During Lockdown In Karnataka
- Zone-Wise BBMP Control Room Numbers